Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

T Visor and Vision

• 4 Replies
T Visor and Vision
« on: Dec 14, 2014, 01:42 PM »
Hello all,
Forgive me if I'm asking something that's already been asked. I'm in the planning stages of my helmet. I haven't even chosen a paint scheme. But I was wondering how well you guys can see out of your buckets? I'm looking at the stalker helmet from NME props, but also curious about the standard Fett type helmets.

Myra Tiin

• Outer Space Vandal
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Celebration Chicago Mobile Engineers Brigade Member
Re: T Visor and Vision
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14, 2014, 01:57 PM »
Sure !
Well at least in those I have tested, it has been nice. At least, we aim better than stormtroopers.

Desert ops Brigades - WIP  - Pixel Mandos
 QMU #017 - KOVA #002 - EMTS #118

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Dec 14, 2014, 02:11 PM »
Most of your vision is going to come from the vertical portion of the T. The horizontal part allows you to keep a good amount of your peripheral vision.

Jorad Werde

• Death from where ever you pay me to be
  • Awards Award for 100 official invasions. Celebration Chicago Order of the Ori'Ramikad 40+ hrs Charity 267th Rapid Assault
« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2014, 03:39 PM »
My rage of vision in my bucket is eye brows to tip of my nose vertically and out side of my eyes horrizontally.  I hope that makes sense.  Basically what I loose is a sense of whats directly behind me (has more to do with how much I can hear than my perifieral vision) and anything shorter than my chin that is basically pressing up against my front (basically Kids when there are pictures being taken)

CAO Team XO
Ori'Ramikad
Kilted Mando #20
Mandoalic #132
VRCA #61

Briks

• War Wolf
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #4 on: Dec 14, 2014, 08:51 PM »
My rage of vision in my bucket

Rage vision, Jorad's got it.

MMCC Member: # 1195

When I'm finished...You're gonna be glad no one was here to watch you DIE.

My Original Armor  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=85524.0

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!