Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Dynas Custom Hybrid Arena/Rocket Jetpack

• 30 Replies

Dynas

• "You can run,but you'll only die tired." Boba Fett
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Dynas Custom Hybrid Arena/Rocket Jetpack
« Reply #25 on: Mar 15, 2015, 03:17 PM »
So did a con this weekend. The harness needs fixing as it sags down. Im going to try and sew nylon straps directly onto the lumbar harness and get rid of the elastic all togehter.  And my nozzle broke off on the bottom so repair work already. 

Mark II
Upgrades: Jetpack: 100%  Blaster Rifle: 25%  Chest Lights: 75%  Knife: 100% Spats: 100% Double Sleeves: 100% Flamer Hose 100% Jetpack Harness Upgrade: 100% Dull coat Yellow Paint 100% Helmet Fans: 100%

Career Invasions: 13

OM #874     M.A.N.T.A.     M.A.B.E.L #44

Renn

• I thought you were made of sterner stuff?!!
  • Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #26 on: Mar 25, 2015, 12:02 PM »
AWESOME PACK  8) Vod! sucks your harness saggs so much. it looks good.

MMCC #1116    B.E.A.R.D.S.#101

civvik

« Reply #27 on: Mar 25, 2015, 12:12 PM »
Damn that looks good man. When I saw the comments about the 40k greebs I had to take another look...I certainly wasn't disappointed.

Great job dude!

Dynas

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #28 on: Mar 26, 2015, 11:25 AM »
This harness is being a pain. I ordered hooks and D rings and they are actually bigger.

I think im going to sew the straps directly into my vest. Unless anyone has any ideas. I took a look over on the dented helmet and saw a vest harness. Basically a second completely independent vest with the harness rig on it. Seems like a little much for me. Only concern is that sewing the straps into my vest may end up choking me.

Mark II
Upgrades: Jetpack: 100%  Blaster Rifle: 25%  Chest Lights: 75%  Knife: 100% Spats: 100% Double Sleeves: 100% Flamer Hose 100% Jetpack Harness Upgrade: 100% Dull coat Yellow Paint 100% Helmet Fans: 100%

Dynas

« Reply #29 on: Mar 30, 2015, 10:12 AM »
SUCCESS with the Harness!

The wife was sick which barred me from trooping so I decided to work on the harness. Without further delay it was FIXED.

I synced it ALL the way down as tight as physically possible. See this pick. Both the sliders are at the very bottom with the velcro at the bottom. I wore it for 10 minutes with no sagging. I do get a slight choking but nothing to bad as I can still breath!

Ignore the crookedness

Mark II

Redness

• Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun.
  • Awards 40% increase or more
« Reply #30 on: Apr 26, 2015, 03:28 PM »
That build is inspiring. Great work, vod!

MMCC #1529
M.A.B.E.L. #065
#1 Armor WIP
#2 Verpine WIP
#3 Jodo Kast WIP

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!