Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Question regarding my kit

• 3 Replies

MsKnuckles30

• Tesla Vox
Question - Question regarding my kit
« on: Nov 23, 2014, 09:26 AM »
I have a question about:

Hey guys! I've been working on my rig and gave it a trial run the other day. Dexa was kind enough to snap a few photos so I could send them your way to see what I can approve upon. *please note, the gauntlets in the photos ARE NOT the gauntlets I plan to use, however I am still waiting for mine to arrive* With that said, I'll await your advice. Thank you!! :)

Also, I have a full back shot and another side shot if needed. Just let me know and I'll send them.

Ulrik Kanteer

• Conquer your fear......or die a coward
  • Awards 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
Re: Question - Question regarding my kit
« Reply #1 on: Nov 23, 2014, 02:13 PM »
The chest plates in the first picture look like they should be brought in a little and brought up slightly but when looking at the second pictures your armor is crowding so I would suggest trimming some off the collar as it is too long vertically and giving your self som room between the chest and collar plates as well as maybe molding the wings to your ab plate more to your body at the wings.

pinocchio

• The Biscalor
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #2 on: Nov 23, 2014, 09:16 PM »
if there is a way to move the chest plates tighter around the diamond that would help, and the ab plate could use more curve.

COMPLAINING DOES NOT GIVE YOU POWER, BUT CREATING WILL.

Vorpan Kyr'am

• Kann man so machen,dann isses halt Scheisse
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #3 on: Nov 23, 2014, 11:49 PM »
Is it possible For you to bring The Helmet a bit up with Padding? It looks like it is resting on your Shoulders.

Spec Ops Sniper/Force Hunter
Invasions

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!