Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Waystones WIP

• 20 Replies
Re: Waystones WIP
« Reply #15 on: Jan 27, 2017, 09:29 AM »
The progress looks great, really loving it so far!
Can I ask you how thick your material is? And is it all PVC or do you use Sintra as well?

waystone

• Northern Warden
« Reply #16 on: Jan 30, 2017, 09:18 AM »
The progress looks great, really loving it so far!
Can I ask you how thick your material is? And is it all PVC or do you use Sintra as well?

Thank you!
Off the top of my head I don't remember the thickness, I know I opted for the ticker of the options. I also ended up purchasing a Sintra kit.

waystone

• Northern Warden
« Reply #17 on: Dec 20, 2017, 01:15 PM »
So. Things have happened.
6mm sintra mounted with snaps.
And like right after it was monuted i painted it. So here it is.

http://imgur.com/iHK2yzL
Next on the list is to get my cape and back plate done, shoulders, and gauntlets.

« Reply #18 on: Dec 20, 2017, 01:22 PM »
Looking great

waystone

• Northern Warden
« Reply #19 on: Jul 12, 2018, 04:25 PM »
Well progress has been slow but progress has been made. Shoulders are painted and mounted. Also worked out the cape.
All mounted in snaps. Super secure.

https://i.imgur.com/CkFPdFH.jpg

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #20 on: Jul 13, 2018, 05:56 AM »

Don't forget your img tags or your picture won't show :P A lot of people will not click on links an you'll get less/no comments on your progress.

Looking forward to seeing this all come together now.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

WIP's: EC, Twi'lek, Demolitions

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!