Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

WIP First Armor

• 3 Replies
WIP First Armor
« on: Feb 19, 2016, 11:24 PM »
Well I haven't take pictures of each steps (sorry guys I was to excited).

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than blood.
Re: WIP First Armor
« Reply #1 on: Feb 19, 2016, 11:43 PM »
So,
Blaster :

Shoulders :

Knife :

Thigh :

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than blood.

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #2 on: Feb 20, 2016, 06:46 AM »
Good start. Just a little thing - I'd advise tidying up that hot glue line on the thigh plate. I'll assume its meant to look like weld? If so as a metalworker I will leave this as a thought - good welding leaves no mark, shoddy welding leaves the excess material there.
Also, if you haven't already - do put up a pic with the templates on you so we can check the sizing.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Myra Tiin

• Outer Space Vandal
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Celebration Chicago
« Reply #3 on: Feb 20, 2016, 07:16 AM »
Nice piece of advice from Kris !

Nothing to add, I think we need to see how this looks on you :)

Desert ops Brigades - WIP  - Pixel Mandos
 QMU #017 - KOVA #002 - EMTS #118

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!