Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Airsoft Pistol Conversion

• 3 Replies

Lucius

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Airsoft Pistol Conversion
« on: Feb 09, 2015, 07:29 AM »
Recently the revolving cylinder of an old airsoft revolver I had fell out, and I'm considering putting together an original trilogy type blaster out of it. Does anyone know of any cheap flash surpressors similar to the Dl-44? I cant seem to find any, I'll post the pistol itself when I get out of work.

Re: Airsoft Pistol Conversion
« Reply #1 on: Feb 09, 2015, 10:45 AM »
If you have access to a 3d printer there are some good models for that. I've also seen people use large funnels and  trim them to the correct size and shape.

Lucius

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Feb 09, 2015, 04:42 PM »
I wish I had access to one. I found a cheap resin one online. Up next is to find a way to fill the gap missing from the cylinder. Im thinking of using bondo or the like..I'm trying to give it a original trilogy vibe.

« Reply #3 on: Feb 09, 2015, 06:06 PM »
Seems like a block of sintra or something to fill the opening
add flat pieces on either side and use screws so it looks "partsy"

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!