Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

The Meridians

• 4 Replies

Chance Meridian

• Proud Member of Clan Raquor'daan
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. 2016 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
The Meridians
« on: Jan 14, 2015, 02:28 PM »
Just sharing a couple pics of my wife and I from NYCC this year. She used my original rifle that I got OM with, a bit big for her so she will be going with a pistol and a melee weapon come upgrade season. My next set of upgrades are going to be new shins and boot armor as I cant stand how what I have now fits. Still getting used to her asking "Hey when is our next troop?"

My Fav pic of us.

A little Mando love

In disguise!

And the Glory Shot

Mandalorian Merc #826
MTS (Mando-Tough): #007
V.R.C.A #37

"Shiny"
https://www.facebook.com/CMeridian/

bravoleader

• For Mandalore!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: The Meridians
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2015, 05:00 PM »
I remembered Son Goku beeing mostly naked and with yellow hair XD
Jokes aside, beautiful couple. I tried to push my wife in the mando business with bo katan (as I have Pre Vizsla) but she does not like "mean" characters so I persuaded her to do a Sabine and she accepted it!

F

Rhenvar

• "Each a grain of sand"
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2015, 06:43 AM »
i love your kits, they look epic! :)
have u considered weathering them at all? :)

Nirob

• What doesn't kill me dies.
  • Awards 40% increase or more Order of the Ori'Ramikad Force Hunter Brigade Member Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2015, 08:03 AM »
Can't.... see...so...shiny... 8)

Just kidding. Your kits look great even though I am not a big fan of shiny kits.

Chance Meridian

• Proud Member of Clan Raquor'daan
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. 2016 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #4 on: Jan 18, 2015, 08:13 PM »
I remembered Son Goku beeing mostly naked and with yellow hair XD
Jokes aside, beautiful couple. I tried to push my wife in the mando business with bo katan (as I have Pre Vizsla) but she does not like "mean" characters so I persuaded her to do a Sabine and she accepted it!

F

Yeah, but Goku had a much more muscled torso, so I decided to keep the vest on :) Funny enough my wife wasnt that into the whole merc thing at first and now she keeps asking when the next troop is!

i love your kits, they look epic! :)
have u considered weathering them at all? :)

Lol every time I show up for a troop, someone threatens to key my kit. I dunno, just always liked the look of a clean kit. Though keeping it in pristine condition can be hell.

Mandalorian Merc #826
MTS (Mando-Tough): #007
V.R.C.A #37

"Shiny"
https://www.facebook.com/CMeridian/

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!