Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Holiday Special Fett WIP

• 4 Replies

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Controlled Chaos
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
Holiday Special Fett WIP
« on: Jan 27, 2015, 11:31 AM »
Starting on my Holiday Special Fett. Have just a few pics so far. My main reason for the build was I'll be shipping my custom Mando armor out to Anaheim in advance and the biggest convention here in Florida, Megacon, is the weekend before Celebration. So I wanted another set to wear and have been contemplating doing this for a long time. Planning to do it on a small budget and then upgrade later if needed.

Using Scott aka JimmyBufFETT's kit for reference.

So breakdown:

Armor pieces - 3mm sintra
Helmet - Had one at the house from a previous buy
Jetpack - I will be scratchbuilding with pepakura (Already did this with an arena pack once)
Weapons - Trading for the pistol and scratchbuling the fork weapon (not the action figure version)
Soft parts - waiting on a flightsuit now, friend is making my vest, Shoes I'm going to make from a pair of mens ankle boots

I'm going to be using all spray paint for it. Haven't mastered an airbrush yet. Rustoleum for all the armor and then the krylon colors for the helmet.

Official Troop Count: 73
Re: Holiday Special Fett WIP
« Reply #1 on: Mar 05, 2015, 11:21 PM »
 I really want to see how this turns out! Any updates??

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Controlled Chaos
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #2 on: Mar 06, 2015, 12:42 AM »
Still planning to do it just not rushing now. It will be my after Celebration project.

Official Troop Count: 73

Dha Bral

• Vindicated.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
« Reply #3 on: Aug 11, 2015, 09:40 PM »
Still planning to do it just not rushing now. It will be my after Celebration project.

Ive made capes and a few other pieces for a HS Fett. Let me know if you need some pics.

It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".
« Reply #4 on: Feb 17, 2016, 11:18 PM »
G'day vid
Just wandering how this is coming along

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!