Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Talos Kot

• 12 Replies

Talos Kot

• Cry Havoc ! and let slip the dogs of war !
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Talos Kot
« on: Feb 25, 2015, 06:11 PM »
my kit recent pics  by Masimage Photography

Obalon

• My salvation is my weapon
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Talos Kot
« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 2015, 09:14 PM »
 :o  :o  :o  :o
oh my.... what a beauty. This kit... looks so mean!! AWESOME STUFF!!!

Obalon Bralor Valus

« Reply #2 on: Feb 26, 2015, 12:56 AM »
Amazing kit. That this is just...epic.

Rhenvar

• "Each a grain of sand"
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #3 on: Feb 26, 2015, 10:12 AM »
Great pics dom :)

Nirob

• What doesn't kill me dies.
  • Awards 40% increase or more Order of the Ori'Ramikad Force Hunter Brigade Member Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #4 on: Mar 01, 2015, 02:15 PM »
Tears of joy seeing your kit  :'( That kit is so amazing.

Talos Kot

• Cry Havoc ! and let slip the dogs of war !
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Order of the Ori'Ramikad

bravoleader

• For Mandalore!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #6 on: Mar 02, 2015, 03:04 AM »
The skill is in the photographer but your kit is amazing! That's one of my favorite here :)

F

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #7 on: Mar 03, 2015, 08:59 PM »
Sweet Jesus, your kit is monstrous!  I love it! :D

« Reply #8 on: Jan 22, 2016, 01:51 AM »
I have no words.....so.much.LOVE!!!

"It makes me happy that I make you nervous...that tells me you aren't stupid."

Armor:

Helmet:

Techblade a.k.a Dral Tracinya : http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=111300.0

Valdez

• Delten Viconlas
« Reply #9 on: Jan 25, 2016, 12:08 PM »
Dead or alive your coming with me

Mandobhooah

• I'll try my best
« Reply #10 on: Jan 25, 2016, 08:35 PM »
That is beautiful! I got a little teary eyed looking at it

« Reply #11 on: Feb 11, 2016, 10:15 PM »
Wow, this is just how I imagine Mandalorians would have evolved by the events of The Force Awakens, what with all that beskar available to salvage from wrecked Star Destroyers.  I am glad I have a chance to rethink my designs before I got too far into the build!

Lem'zig Dee

• WEAPON OF MASS PERCUSSION
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #12 on: Feb 12, 2016, 07:17 AM »
One of my all time fave kits!   8)

IG  -  @suzylamoureuxdrums

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!