Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Legacy Breastplate Question

• 3 Replies

3ddyb

• Omax Rak
Legacy Breastplate Question
« on: Jan 10, 2020, 06:51 PM »
I'm slowly getting a legacy kit put together, and am wondering how my Breastplate is look so far, it still  needs finishing but I  want to make sure everything looks okay.

I'm also wondering if I'm allowed to extend the segment's to also serve as a groin protector.

"An artist by nature,  a monster by necessity..."
Re: Legacy Breastplate Question
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2020, 04:31 AM »
ive seen a loin cloth plated to keep the look , depending how your belts and cod are its possible within the rules , but you may want to ask your clanmates for better guidance . good work on this . i will follow

" your worth alot to me so im bringing you in dead , Schizophrenics pay triple , 1 for each head ..."

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12, 2020, 09:50 PM »
You can absolutely do a segmented armored loin cloth, or the like of it.  But your plates have to end before your waist items, and your waist items have to cover the top of your loin cloth/cod piece.

As for your current plates, right now, I'd say you need to remove the bottom one to make room for your waist items, as they're meant to set on your waist, not where your belt would be in this photo.

It looks like the cutout for your neck may be slightly off center on your chest-- may be able to fix that just with placement.  Hard to say for sure given how the photo is cropped.

Other than that it's awesome work so far!

3ddyb

• Omax Rak
« Reply #3 on: Jan 13, 2020, 04:17 AM »
You can absolutely do a segmented armored loin cloth, or the like of it.  But your plates have to end before your waist items, and your waist items have to cover the top of your loin cloth/cod piece.

As for your current plates, right now, I'd say you need to remove the bottom one to make room for your waist items, as they're meant to set on your waist, not where your belt would be in this photo.

It looks like the cutout for your neck may be slightly off center on your chest-- may be able to fix that just with placement.  Hard to say for sure given how the photo is cropped.

Other than that it's awesome work so far!

Cool, I'll see what I can do, the neck piece is perfect (I checkeda couple times) but I'm really messed up  :laugh: my head is literally on crooked not sure why but everything I wear looks a bit off.

"An artist by nature,  a monster by necessity..."

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!