Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

What do you wear under your flight suit?

• 15 Replies

Briks

• War Wolf
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
What do you wear under your flight suit?
« on: Mar 12, 2015, 09:37 AM »
So may seem obvious to some but I'm wondering what you wear under a flight suit? Yeah it sounds weird.

MMCC Member: # 1195

When I'm finished...You're gonna be glad no one was here to watch you DIE.

My Original Armor  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=85524.0

Fenrir Kyramud

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
Re: What do you wear under your flight suit?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2015, 09:45 AM »
Remember what Ole' Georgie told Carrie Fisher while filming Star Wars. "There is no underwear in space".

No, seriously, I couldn't go commando under my kit. T'would be a bad thing. I usually just wear what I wear under my mundain clothing, everyday.

Cat# 1196
Iron Fang: #8
B.O.M.B.: #48.
V.O.T.S.: #43
Dog Lobster Supporter #46
G.O.M.O.L. #5

Briks

• War Wolf
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2015, 09:48 AM »
Sure as hell hope there's toilet paper in space.

MMCC Member: # 1195

When I'm finished...You're gonna be glad no one was here to watch you DIE.

My Original Armor  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=85524.0

Gel'ren Drask

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 75 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Mar 12, 2015, 09:53 AM »
I wear what I would normally wear.  With all the parking lot changes we do, going commando is unwise.   Upper layers are weather dependent.

Gel'ren "Mercelangelo" Drask Firestorm Clan
E.M.T.S #40
B.E.A.R.D.S #23

Wolfin Sylvermane

• We are only Immortal for a limited time.
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Mar 12, 2015, 10:04 AM »
Lol. I've got a fairly heavy flight suit at the moment so I only wear shorts under it.  But I'm looking at a warm weather suit that I would just wear like normal and then strap the armor over it.

klown5ive

• Do ya feel lucky? Well do ya?
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member
« Reply #5 on: Mar 13, 2015, 07:55 AM »
Nothing. Sometimes boxers. But that's my limits.

Northern Blue Moon
Goes Full Tassel
Force hunter number five. Coincidence? Or not?

Ralin Voth

• "The Rancor"
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #6 on: Mar 13, 2015, 10:48 AM »
wife beater and basketball shorts for me.

Jerek Darr

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #7 on: Mar 13, 2015, 05:57 PM »
Tube top, and spanky pants that say "juicy".             What???

M.A.B.E.L #007
M.A. #10
EMTS#072

Dresdon Acacin

• Do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #8 on: Mar 13, 2015, 06:08 PM »
I wear a sweatwicking nike shirt, steeltoe carhart boot socks and some type of brief related undergarment. No, no pants.

In my profile picture Im wearing socks, briefs, BDU pants, and nike sweatwicking longsleeve shirt-mind you that was on october 26-27 when I had my kit on 36 hours so it made no differance with the smell...

« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2015, 06:14 PM by Dresdon Acacin » Logged
Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

Avix Dreylestre

• "Cin Vhetin"
« Reply #9 on: Mar 16, 2015, 12:07 PM »
I feel like UnderArmour would be appropriate.
Eh?

Fenrir Kyramud

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
« Reply #10 on: Mar 16, 2015, 01:00 PM »
I feel like UnderArmour would be appropriate.
Eh?

I do wear an Underarmour shirt. Long as it wicks the sweat away, you'll be happy.

Cat# 1196
Iron Fang: #8
B.O.M.B.: #48.
V.O.T.S.: #43
Dog Lobster Supporter #46
G.O.M.O.L. #5

Thoranios Xast'or

• You're fine
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #11 on: Mar 16, 2015, 04:28 PM »
All I do is underpants. I sweat through everything as it is, so I would rather only have to bring one shirt/pair of pants. :P

CAT #0960
M5SP #9     |     B.E.A.R.D.S #73

Recon Wip

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #12 on: Mar 17, 2015, 11:56 PM »
Wife beater and a pair of boxers.  Generally, I rock the flight suit tied off at the waist at the end of the day.  Flight suits are fantastically comfortable as pants. :D

Kurshi BeJahaal

• I don't roll on Shabbos. ב"ה
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #13 on: Mar 23, 2015, 05:48 AM »
Tube top, and spanky pants that say "juicy".             What???

THIS ^ Hahahahaha!

MMCC #1484¦¦64 Career Invasions¦¦Rancor Clan
Helmet Scratch Build||Beskar||Privateer||Protector

Mike Ford

• long live the EMPIRE
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Most invasions trooped in 2017 Beastmaster Brigade Member Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #14 on: Apr 05, 2015, 12:21 PM »
All I do is underpants. I sweat through everything as it is, so I would rather only have to bring one shirt/pair of pants. :P

same here due to the florida heat and being a big guy to start no way would i do anymore

ID 42518
MMCC 538

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #15 on: Apr 16, 2015, 05:37 AM »
Mine's weather dependent. Hot means just underwear, cold I have been known to wear 2 t-shirts and sweat trousers (It was December and around 2C (35F) and I get cold easily)

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!