Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

The Mandalorian Comms Project

• 37 Replies

Darth_Vemon

• Crush your enemies, see them driven before you...
Re: The Mandalorian Comms Project
« Reply #30 on: Jun 07, 2017, 02:31 AM »
I hope it is still active, I'd love some more files for my comm pack.

If you can rip audio files, I figure as long as its not obviously from a different genre, I'd be fine with it.  Any sort of authentic sounding military comm chatter would be great.  Star Wars specific is just icing.

K'dumi haran doslanir bat vheh ures aranov.

Benjin "Farlander" Kov'nyn

Check out my fanfic:
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=130493.0

Cabur Akaata #49 M5SP #22 B.O.O.M. #21 Aluminati #46

Zeafus

• Scorched Earth Studios
  • Awards 40+ hrs Charity 40+ hrs of charity work recorded Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #31 on: Jun 07, 2017, 01:56 PM »
I hope it is still active, I'd love some more files for my comm pack.

If you can rip audio files, I figure as long as its not obviously from a different genre, I'd be fine with it.  Any sort of authentic sounding military comm chatter would be great.  Star Wars specific is just icing.

I agree, something like this would be outstanding to have. Some RC and other chatter would be cool.

Zeafus V.1 Armor Components WIP- http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=92479.0
Special Weapons Brigade WIP (Pistoleer)- http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=112447.0.
Scorched Earth Studios Forum Sales Thread- http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=118198.0
MMCC- #1320
Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) a Society for current and former military - #34
M.L.C.S. #1
« Reply #32 on: Jun 08, 2017, 12:29 PM »
i've got the files ripped, but holy moly is there a lot to go through! it's literally all the audio from the game, with...nothing to indicate what is what. so once i've found what ones are good for comms chatter, i'll try and group and upload them~

« Reply #33 on: Nov 06, 2017, 12:25 AM »
sorry to bump this up to the top, but i've finally gotten some time to work on this...i can't say much progress has been made, but i've at least gone through and tried to pick out the most relevant comm and effect sounds. that being said...there's not a lot. if you needed weapon sound effects, or vehicle sounds, even droids, there's lots of that! i included some strings of astromech SFX in here as well in case anyone wants them. right now, everything is in a zip, and still unlabelled, but i'm working on fixing that, if anyone wants to check out what's here so far!
RC SFX sample pack

Soulmaster001

• "We were on the verge of greatness..."
« Reply #34 on: Nov 09, 2017, 11:16 PM »
Very nice and helpful files. Will sound great with my kit. Thanks!

MMCC OM
501st Legion
Rebel Legion
The Dark Empire

Four costumes. Four Legions. One family.
« Reply #35 on: Nov 10, 2017, 07:36 PM »
glad to help! hopefully i'll get through sorting them all sooner!

Kilo35jw

• Just a Dad who wants to play all the time
« Reply #36 on: Feb 12, 2018, 11:52 AM »
Just wanted to bump, and show interest in this. I've been looking for an easy way to set up some sort of mobile server that doubles as a transmitter on different audio channels. These files would be perfect!!

Dala Aran

• OM #1641 "Slow is smooth & smooth is fast"
  • Awards Celebration Chicago 40% increase or more Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #37 on: Jan 25, 2021, 10:43 PM »
bumping this again.
If anyone is skilled in this area please contribute more soundscapes.  :D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!