Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Young Mando in Crutches @ Celebration

• 36 Replies

Ruusaan Ordo

• Profile Pic by Senaar Ordo
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Young Mando in Crutches @ Celebration
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2015, 09:07 PM »
I boosted the signal as well. Good hunting everyone!!

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum Vega, Leah, Remo, Aaron

MMCC#0503-MAJIC#23-M.A.#103-MTS#15-QMG#05

PTCES by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Syper

• Mess with the bull....you get the Battle-Horn!
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2015, 10:49 AM »
I've seen these images Several Times (All over F/B , way to go Mercs  ;)) and it Really hit's me Hard.
 When we Do Find Him (no If's) ... I will Be in for Whatever is needed to get this little Guy kitted up ....  ;D

Please Don't Hesitate to contact me night or Day when I can Help , Here and or F/B ... Lets get it Done !

Thank you ConDar Ward and Ruusaan Ordo:)

The word has gotten out all over the SW costuming community and that's awesome but sadly still no luck. I'm now looking at the possibility of contacting local LA area news stations but at this point I believe I should clear any further actions though my Clan leadership and up to Tom. I'm hoping to get the needed clearance before moving forward. Once we have a green light I'll contact Manda'galaar Clan leadership and ask if they would be whiling to meet with the media. Then I can concentrate on finding a station willing to help us.

We are more that just a SW costuming club, we're a Mandalorian family, a true brotherhood and in true Mandalorian culture we take care of our young, old, sick and anyone needing assistance. This boy is our little brother and our assistance is mandated. I take joy knowing I'm not in this search alone. A "CareBounty" has been set high and we will not stop searching until we find him!

(=Syper=)

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 10:52 AM by Syper » Logged
MMCC #1021
Bearded Mando #89
IT-Mando #12
Protector Battalion #37
Syperís WIP - SYPER's Pre-Pro 2 Build - Syper's Boba Fett Jet Pack Effect

Ralin Voth

• "The Rancor"
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2015, 11:34 AM »
As one of the Manda'galaar officers, I'm pretty confident in saying you have our full support if you get the go-ahead to meet with media.

Syper

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2015, 12:12 PM »
As one of the Manda'galaar officers, I'm pretty confident in saying you have our full support if you get the go-ahead to meet with media.

Thank you Brother:)

MMCC #1021
Bearded Mando #89
IT-Mando #12
Protector Battalion #37

Shaxell

• Dar'manda
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2015, 10:19 PM »
Where are we at with this kid? :)  Any luck?

ares

• Awards 40% increase or more Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #20 on: Dec 01, 2015, 08:51 PM »
Signal Boosted here as well.

Have reward bounty posted for any information leading to direct visual affirmation and coordinates.
All Armorers are on location, and on call, at all hours.
Likewise, ample Credits deposited and awaiting Transfer codes

KANDOSII RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT - "We save lives. Starting with Yours."

OM 1297  |  B.O.M.B 54

Udesii Baar'ur

• You only live once, why not die a hero
« Reply #21 on: Feb 01, 2016, 04:10 AM »
Has there been any luck in finding this kid?

ウデシー バーラー
(udeshii baaraa)

#85 Elegant Mandos
#20 Tough Mando Society
#10 Ewok Relocation Agency
#22 M.A.R.S.
#07 Mandalolita
#155 MAJIC

Cyrus Ulto

• Kaden'runi
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #22 on: Feb 04, 2016, 11:16 AM »
This is like the story of Cinderella, only in a galaxy far far away.

I too eagerly await an update.

Mandobhooah

• I'll try my best
« Reply #23 on: Feb 11, 2016, 09:19 AM »
This is one of the reasons I want to join up, you mercs are the greatest guys!

ares

• Awards 40% increase or more Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2016, 11:15 AM »
Not letting this die.

Just re-posted on my FaceBook, including a $250 Bounty Reward for anyone finding him.
That's a general bounty that Ill pay anyone, so if you all want to Re-Boost the signal on your Facebook/Social sites with the bounty, Ill pay for it!

Ares

KANDOSII RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT - "We save lives. Starting with Yours."

OM 1297  |  B.O.M.B 54

Dha Bral

• Vindicated.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2016, 10:05 PM »
Not letting this die.

Just re-posted on my FaceBook, including a $250 Bounty Reward for anyone finding him.
That's a general bounty that Ill pay anyone, so if you all want to Re-Boost the signal on your Facebook/Social sites with the bounty, Ill pay for it!

Ares

^Kandosii!!!

It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".

Random Mando

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2016, 08:53 PM »
I just saw this on Facebook & shared it out.  My dad also shared it out.  He's in So-Cal so hopefully this will hit.  I'm up for any help I can provide, to include helping with the bounty. 

Nominated as the Clans Annoying Smartmouth.
You can blame Shev'la Choruk, he was the only one that voted & no one opposed.

Syper

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2016, 10:50 PM »
Not letting this die.

Ares

Thank you Brother

MMCC #1021
Bearded Mando #89
IT-Mando #12
Protector Battalion #37

Carter

• Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #28 on: Jul 08, 2016, 12:36 PM »
I know this is a old post, but I was wondering if there was an update? Also, just wondering, but has anyone contacted the badging group? His badge number is listed and they might have a record, or at least be willing to contact them if you talk to the right people.

M.A.J.I.C. #118

Join The Mercs, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.

Syper

« Reply #29 on: Jul 13, 2016, 11:36 AM »
has anyone contacted the badging group? His badge number is listed and they might have a record

Oh that's good thinking! great lead

MMCC #1021
Bearded Mando #89
IT-Mando #12
Protector Battalion #37

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!