Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Young Mando in Crutches @ Celebration

• 36 Replies

Dha Bral

• Both Predator and Prey
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
Re: Young Mando in Crutches @ Celebration
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2016, 10:05 PM »
Not letting this die.

Just re-posted on my FaceBook, including a $250 Bounty Reward for anyone finding him.
That's a general bounty that Ill pay anyone, so if you all want to Re-Boost the signal on your Facebook/Social sites with the bounty, Ill pay for it!

Ares

^Kandosii!!!

It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".

(SHHH!!! I found the secret to getting OM approved!)

Random Mando

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2016, 08:53 PM »
I just saw this on Facebook & shared it out.  My dad also shared it out.  He's in So-Cal so hopefully this will hit.  I'm up for any help I can provide, to include helping with the bounty. 

Nominated as the Clans Annoying Smartmouth.
You can blame Shev'la Choruk, he was the only one that voted & no one opposed.

Syper

• Mess with the bull....you get the Battle-Horn!
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2016, 10:50 PM »
Not letting this die.

Just re-posted on my FaceBook, including a $250 Bounty Reward for anyone finding him.
That's a general bounty that Ill pay anyone, so if you all want to Re-Boost the signal on your Facebook/Social sites with the bounty, Ill pay for it!

Ares

Thank you Brother

MMCC #1021
Bearded Mando #89
IT-Mando #12
Protector Battalion #37
Syper’s WIP - SYPER's Pre-Pro 2 Build - Syper's Boba Fett Jet Pack Effect

Carter

• Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #28 on: Jul 08, 2016, 12:36 PM »
I know this is a old post, but I was wondering if there was an update? Also, just wondering, but has anyone contacted the badging group? His badge number is listed and they might have a record, or at least be willing to contact them if you talk to the right people.

M.A.J.I.C. #118

Join The Mercs, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.

Syper

• Mess with the bull....you get the Battle-Horn!
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #29 on: Jul 13, 2016, 11:36 AM »
has anyone contacted the badging group? His badge number is listed and they might have a record

Oh that's good thinking! great lead

MMCC #1021
Bearded Mando #89
IT-Mando #12
Protector Battalion #37
Syper’s WIP - SYPER's Pre-Pro 2 Build - Syper's Boba Fett Jet Pack Effect

Naritir Ka'ra

• If at first you don't succeed... reload.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #30 on: Jul 13, 2016, 12:51 PM »
I've reached out to the admins of a couple other FB clubs... to get permission to post these pictures. A Mandalorian always gets his bounty - we'll find this verd'ika!!

Update:  Shared with Boba Fett - The Merc. group, and Ladies of the Legions.

*fingers crossed!!*

« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2016, 01:45 PM by Naritir Ka'ra » Logged
MMCC #1755 | Invasions: 10
BOMB #57 | PMS #8 | MLCS #2 | WB #13 | VABS | MA #175 | MACK #41 | MTS #108 | MARS #66 | GOMOL #28 | MirShebs #16 | Wrang #3

I'll sign autographs, after the smoke clears.
Mk01 OM 4/5/17
F: naritir T: @naritir_kara IG: naritir
Story

Zeafus

• Scorched Earth Studios
  • Awards 40+ hrs Charity Award for 10 official invasions. 40+ hrs of charity work recorded Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #31 on: Jul 29, 2016, 11:28 AM »
I've reached out to the admins of a couple other FB clubs... to get permission to post these pictures. A Mandalorian always gets his bounty - we'll find this verd'ika!!

Update:  Shared with Boba Fett - The Merc. group, and Ladies of the Legions.

*fingers crossed!!*

Since we still haven't had luck finding this verdika, what if we contact a more national news agency? Idk if that would be allowed or not, but if it is I'm sure this is a special interest piece that a news network would eat up. Idk, just an idea.

Zeafus V.1 Armor Components WIP- http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=92479.0
Special Weapons Brigade WIP (Pistoleer)- http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=112447.0.
Scorched Earth Studios Forum Sales Thread- http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=118198.0
MMCC- #1320
Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) a Society for current and former military - #34
M.L.C.S. #1

Gnar-Gnar

• Awards 40% increase or more
« Reply #32 on: Jul 29, 2016, 03:51 PM »
I love the idea, and no doubt the news would be all over it. They can be very helpful when it comes to things like this. But it gets a little iffy because of privacy laws, especially regarding children. Star wars clubs tend to be conservative when it comes to these laws. So we may be limited in our ability to expand our search beyond closed groups.

If we can find this mini mando I'm still down to help get this kid set up with a kit. I'm working on a kit for a 12 year old in my area, so I may have the right sized templates ready to go if we do find this kid.

« Last Edit: Jul 29, 2016, 03:55 PM by Gnar-Gnar » Logged

Carid Vhett

• M.A.#048. YNWA
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #33 on: Jul 30, 2016, 04:10 AM »
Since we still haven't had luck finding this verdika, what if we contact a more national news agency? Idk if that would be allowed or not, but if it is I'm sure this is a special interest piece that a news network would eat up. Idk, just an idea.

Contact Saz about this. He could help.

I understand, no prisoners, only trophies
Death is always smiling at you, it is only polite to smile back.
Mhi kisol, mhi briikase kisol, mhi tsad be vode.
Keep Moving Forwards - Monty Oum

ares

• Awards 40% increase or more Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #34 on: Dec 17, 2016, 02:25 AM »
UPDATE: Now setting a Personal BOUNTY $500 to whomever gets us in contact with this Vod..

KANDOSII RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT - "We save lives. Starting with Yours."

OM 1297  |  B.O.M.B 54

Naritir Ka'ra

• If at first you don't succeed... reload.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #35 on: Dec 19, 2016, 11:31 AM »
Just posted the picture again (blurred the faces though) on the Star Wars Celebration event page. Hoping for a Christmas Miracle.

MMCC #1755 | Invasions: 10
BOMB #57 | PMS #8 | MLCS #2 | WB #13 | VABS | MA #175 | MACK #41 | MTS #108 | MARS #66 | GOMOL #28 | MirShebs #16 | Wrang #3

I'll sign autographs, after the smoke clears.
Mk01 OM 4/5/17
F: naritir T: @naritir_kara IG: naritir
Story

Udesii Baar'ur

• You only live once, why not die a hero
« Reply #36 on: Apr 27, 2017, 02:41 PM »
Has someone tried facial rec or Geo taging the original photo if it was not not done by a mando and possiblyou done by the family?

Any updates on this kid?

ウデシー バーラー
(udeshii baaraa)

#85 Elegant Mandos
#20 Tough Mando Society
#10 Ewok Relocation Agency
#22 M.A.R.S.
#07 Mandalolita
#155 MAJIC

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!