Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Vhe's Sabine Wren S1, 2, & 3

• 45 Replies

Carid Vhett

• M.A.#048. YNWA
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: Vhe's Sabine Wren
« Reply #25 on: Apr 29, 2015, 11:38 AM »
Perfect answer too. More Sabine.

I understand, no prisoners, only trophies
Death is always smiling at you, it is only polite to smile back.
Mhi kisol, mhi briikase kisol, mhi tsad be vode.
Keep Moving Forwards - Monty Oum

Winx

« Reply #26 on: Apr 29, 2015, 08:37 PM »
Just amazing.  makes me want to take my kit and just put it in the trash and walk away lol

RoboEmma

• aka Roboemma
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #27 on: Apr 29, 2015, 10:03 PM »
Just amazing.  makes me want to take my kit and just put it in the trash and walk away lol

Noooo, it should inspire you! Would it help to know how bad I was at all this when I first got started? : P Cuz I made every incorrect crafting decision in the book.

~

Rhenvar

• "Each a grain of sand"
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #28 on: Apr 30, 2015, 09:56 AM »
What do you think of season 2 sabine ? :)

RoboEmma

• aka Roboemma
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #29 on: Apr 30, 2015, 10:57 AM »
What do you think of season 2 sabine ? :)

I like her hair a whole lot. I don't like the armor colors as much, though. I'm a fan of the magenta. The new design is a bit too yellow/orange/red flamey-looking to me. I like her new blue shoulder bell. Don't like that she covered up so much of my favorite checkerboard bell, though.  :P

But. I'll probaby end up making it, too, eventually. It may grow on me.

~

Rhenvar

• "Each a grain of sand"
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #30 on: Apr 30, 2015, 02:01 PM »
I like her hair a whole lot. I don't like the armor colors as much, though. I'm a fan of the magenta. The new design is a bit too yellow/orange/red flamey-looking to me. I like her new blue shoulder bell. Don't like that she covered up so much of my favorite checkerboard bell, though.  :P

But. I'll probaby end up making it, too, eventually. It may grow on me.

You could probably mix and match both tbh :) people will still look at it and think " hey thats asbine! "  :)

Winx

« Reply #31 on: Apr 30, 2015, 02:43 PM »
Noooo, it should inspire you! Would it help to know how bad I was at all this when I first got started? : P Cuz I made every incorrect crafting decision in the book.

Yes, yes it helps a little hahaha
My problem is I have the visions I lack the skills, guess I could learn.  Also, just don't want to "buy" everything premade.  It is baby steps for me and its still loads of fun. 

My niece LOVES your kits, especially Sabine, and she wants to be her for Halloween.

Season 2-love the changes, she's an artist after all and is just upgrading her kit like we all do haha

RoboEmma

• aka Roboemma
« Reply #32 on: Apr 30, 2015, 02:43 PM »
You could probably mix and match both tbh :) people will still look at it and think " hey thats asbine! "  :)

Nooooo, that would destroy the accuracy nut in me. ;P

~

Wolfin Sylvermane

• We are only Immortal for a limited time.
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #33 on: Apr 30, 2015, 09:25 PM »
My thought on this is she should change her colors more often.  Not the armor just the colors.  She's an artist.   8)

Carid Vhett

• M.A.#048. YNWA
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2015, 01:38 AM »
My thought on this is she should change her colors more often.  Not the armor just the colors.  She's an artist.   8)

I thought that was the idea. Guess it is a seasonal thing?

I understand, no prisoners, only trophies
Death is always smiling at you, it is only polite to smile back.
Mhi kisol, mhi briikase kisol, mhi tsad be vode.
Keep Moving Forwards - Monty Oum

Riv Serulius

• Yub Yub
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2015, 09:41 AM »
I thought that was the idea. Guess it is a seasonal thing?

No spoilers, but based on the first two episodes I saw at SWCA, it may be minimally plot related.

Titus_Crowe

• Good job there Shiny
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2015, 01:28 PM »
This is awesome, did you post a w.i.p.? Once I'm done with my kit I'm thinking of doing a Sabine for my wife.

No Sir, I didnt see you playing with your dolls again.
Armor W.I.P. http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=78893.0

RoboEmma

• aka Roboemma
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2015, 07:33 PM »
This is awesome, did you post a w.i.p.? Once I'm done with my kit I'm thinking of doing a Sabine for my wife.

Yes, WIP thread is here: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=82642.0

~
« Reply #38 on: Jun 28, 2015, 09:13 PM »
Great stuff!  I saw the other thread and was hoping you could show more info on the belt/holster.
Thank you

« Reply #39 on: Jul 09, 2015, 01:24 PM »
Sabine is my favorite character from Star Wars Rebels. I'm really interested in doing a costume of her. I may message you for some tips and tricks. Amazing kit

Verdis4128

• Oyacyir bat, bal ash'amur ti ijat.
« Reply #40 on: Jul 11, 2015, 07:30 PM »
You could be a live action Sabine Wren character in a T.V. show or movie. You wear her so well, if that makes any sense.

Death is the only perfect thing, because if life were perfect, then no one would die.
« Reply #41 on: Nov 24, 2015, 06:25 PM »
My daughter and I saw you 2 in the Cantina! She wanted a pic w/ you so bad! She managed to get a pic w/ Hera upstairs. Best Sabine helmet I've seen! The paint and graphics are absolutely amazing! I'm building a Sabine helmet for my daughter for Christmas!

« Reply #42 on: Nov 26, 2015, 07:15 PM »
Wow, well done!

I love the texture and material used for the shirt/flight suit, it looks amazing!

This is super awesome :)

Beskar'gam progress:

Bucket: NME Props Assassin (completed)
Gauntlets: Bo Katan  (completed)
Armour: 0% (need to buy)
Soft Parts: 0% (making from scratch)
nme props jetpack: 0% (raw kit)
Weapon: DL-44

Hydra

• Awards Leap into Action is the award for the best mid air action picture. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #43 on: Dec 02, 2015, 05:01 AM »
Emma, have to say, this turned out phenomenal, great job!

RoboEmma

• aka Roboemma
Re: Vhe's Sabine Wren S1, 2, & 3
« Reply #44 on: Sep 30, 2016, 02:16 PM »
Figured I should update this thread since I've updated Sabine's armor twice now! Sabine is a Mando costumer's dream; much like us, she never stops upgrading!

So, the weekend I finished my Season 1 version of Sabine (see first post), they released Season 2, so I got to repainting for last year's (2015) DragonCon:

And when they debuted her Season 3 look this summer, I repainted for this DragonCon!

Season 3 is by far my favorite hair, but I have to say my favorite iteration of her armor was still Season 1 colors. More than anything, though, I love that it keeps changing so the costume feels new and fresh to me every year!

~

Ram'or Kranak

• Kranak Forward!
Re: Vhe's Sabine Wren S1, 2, & 3
« Reply #45 on: Oct 08, 2016, 11:38 AM »
First, the armor is outstanding as usual.  I greatly admire your work.

Second, I seldom find myself loving the photographic work.  Whoever does your photography is truly an artist as well.

Yes Ruus'alor, I do want to live forever!  Or die trying.
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=78573.0

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!