Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

The start of something epic. A noobs tale (video heavy/ pic heavy )

• 1 Replies

Biodelta

• working to be great
Hey mando's
So iv'e decided to  work on my  guns first.I'm not  quite sure what design my armor will be. All i  know is that it  will be modern. awhile  back i got  some  jango fet guns. I hated the  sound and  how they  look to me. Not  saying  his  gun's aren't cool. It's  just these look over  size. I started to  work on them and decided to  show you  what  iv'e  done to them. Any  idea's will be  cool. Also i  know my  armor will be  blue and  white . iv'e  made a video about what iv'e  done  so far
SO this  is the  gun gutted and pulled apart

And  the video XD

Biodelta

• working to be great
So here are some photo updates.
to make the mod'ed sound card  stay i put a peace of flex  cardboard in the socked

the  full circuit in the  gun. i had to sorter the plus and minis on to the sound card

A shot  of the modded gun  next  to the original

I mod'ed the barrel  so there my  own  gun's instead of  just  useing  some one else's. I also cut  out the  windows so you  can see in to the  gun. The will be covered in a selifane blue

Also coated the gun in a mate gray primer to  get  it started

And as  also video update !!!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TLyNJFkQWN8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!