Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

JT-12 Jetpack Scratchbuild WIP

• 5 Replies

Alardis Kryze

• Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
JT-12 Jetpack Scratchbuild WIP
« on: May 31, 2015, 05:42 AM »
Hey!

Beinng inspired by Ro-tahn Ve'karr, I have decided to build my own jetpack, which will be one of the most important parts of my Force Hunter build.

As Ro-tahn, I've decided to work with WOF Templates using PVC 3mm thickness. And look, what we have.

Firstly, I needed to build the base for the future jetpack.

Next stage -- install the main tube.

In JT-12 version the bottom of the jetpack is angled. So, this is the challenge that I have accepted. And we have the the hole in the bottom. And I need to make a plug for it.

But the plain space inside looked to empty for me, and I created the grill for the vent hole.

The progress will come soon.

P.S. Because of tubes availability I had to edit templtes properly.

It's time to verp!

M.A.B.L.E. #041
V.R.C.A. #032
B.E.A.R.D.S. #056

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: JT-12 Jetpack Scratchbuild WIP
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 11:43 AM »
Looks like a solid start.  I'll be watching thing build with interest.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Barbarossa Kad

• Keeper of the Boomstick
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 07:19 PM »
Nice start

There is a method to my madness.
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka

Juno Karr

• "If You can see me, you´re already dead"
  • Awards 40% increase or more 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Jun 01, 2015, 09:12 AM »
Nice start vod,want see more :)

Reyn Vok'chi

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #4 on: Jun 01, 2015, 09:43 AM »
I'll be starting my own soon so I'll be watching your progress with interest. Great start  ;D

Redness

• Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun.
  • Awards 40% increase or more
« Reply #5 on: Jun 12, 2015, 07:43 AM »
Looking good, consider me your subscriber :D

MMCC #1529
M.A.B.E.L. #065
#1 Armor WIP
#2 Verpine WIP
#3 Jodo Kast WIP

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!