Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

[Finished] Z-6 Jetpack

• 21 Replies

Juno Karr

• "If You can see me, you´re already dead"
  • Awards 40% increase or more 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2018 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
Re: [Finished] Z-6 Jetpack
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2015, 07:41 PM »
Very nice. Have you trooped in it yet? any sagging of the pack as the day goes on?

Have trooped with it for 8-10 hours without problems.Very comfortable
Exterior temperature around 89-95º F and the harness don´t add excessive heat.
I suggest this kind of harness,works very fine  :)

Dynas

• "You can run,but you'll only die tired." Boba Fett
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2015, 03:50 PM »
cool stuff. what material did you use? i was just going to go with another vest of duck cloth.

Mark II
Upgrades: Jetpack: 100%  Blaster Rifle: 25%  Chest Lights: 75%  Knife: 100% Spats: 100% Double Sleeves: 100% Flamer Hose 100% Jetpack Harness Upgrade: 100% Dull coat Yellow Paint 100% Helmet Fans: 100%

Career Invasions: 13

OM #874     M.A.N.T.A.     M.A.B.E.L #44

Juno Karr

• Awards 40% increase or more 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2018 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2015, 07:55 PM »
cool stuff. what material did you use? i was just going to go with another vest of duck cloth.

I use a old coat...made of cotton cloth i think

Beskar Gra'tua

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2015, 09:19 AM »
Are the 3D printed parts RafalFett files? I'm seriously considering building one myself :)

Juno Karr

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2015, 08:07 PM »
Are the 3D printed parts RafalFett files? I'm seriously considering building one myself :)

3D printed parts are builded by a friend´s hand

Alardis Kryze

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #20 on: Jun 07, 2015, 03:51 PM »
Ro-tahn Ve'karr, dude, can you tell me, how did you make the straping system inside the jetpack?

It's time to verp!

M.A.B.L.E. #041
V.R.C.A. #032
B.E.A.R.D.S. #056

Juno Karr

« Reply #21 on: Jun 14, 2015, 06:45 PM »
Ro-tahn Ve'karr, dude, can you tell me, how did you make the straping system inside the jetpack?

Sorry for the delay vode :P

This is how i done it

Upper straping system.Two little hooks of metal,made of door-hangers.Locked with bolts and nuts to the back piece

Lower straping system.Two "loops" made of PVC.Locked with bolts and nuts to the back piece

All bolts mounted before close the front pieces of jetpack and nuts locked in place with epoxy glue

Hope this helps  ;)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!