Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Armor WIP for Hobzilla!

• 5 Replies

Sidi Ren

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Armor WIP for Hobzilla!
« on: May 09, 2015, 08:39 PM »
Here are some picks to show placement. Armor was worked on today and we made good progress!

And here is a look at sizing and placement. He may be looking to join brigades as a sniper/assassin type.

Give us your thoughts. :D We are going to try a scratch build helmet for him!

« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 12:48 AM by Sidi Ren » Logged

Ehn Brokar

• Cake or death?
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Armor WIP for a friend!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 09:00 PM »
Like the style of plate.  Wish i would have run my bolts thru the material rather then adheard to the inside...next time... ;)

Sidi Ren

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 09:16 PM »
That is what we did with my first plates. But when I redid them I did chicago screw through the front :) Works awesome but loving your build!

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 12:11 AM »
Um, Hi, I'm the charming and handsome fellow in the picture

Sidi Ren

Re: Armor WIP for Hobzilla!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 12:49 AM »
Got your name inserted. Also hop on over to the south central clan board and say hi to the Vhe'Rang clan. Thats us :D I will add you to the facebook group as well!

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Armor WIP for Hobzilla!
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 03:06 PM »
You might want to scoot up your collar a bit, and the chest plates after it.  Looks good so far, otherwise.  You're in good hands with this build. :D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!