Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Nikola's W.I.P

• 4 Replies
Nikola's W.I.P
« on: Aug 18, 2017, 09:29 PM »
I've been working on this for a while and just now getting around to making a work in progress thread. I'm sorry  :( but I do have a lot of pictures to make up for it hopefully! Any advice is welcome. I still have a few things I am working on fixing because they look a little weird, but i wanted to get something put up for some feed back from everyone. If I do not reply on here (because I am horrible of course :( ) please feel free to message me on Facebook at Mary Nikole Aikens or my Instagram at Nikolacosplaya. These are pictures over a good bit of time so weathering and other small details might be a bit different now. I will get some more pictures in the next few days and update this again soon.

« Last Edit: Aug 18, 2017, 09:39 PM by Talyc Catra » Logged
Re: Nikola's W.I.P
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2017, 09:45 PM »
I am absolutely in love with that left gauntlet.  The extension through the glove is gorgeous.

I love the trophies too, but I didn't see the crystals on the final build.  Did I just miss them?

Fantastic look though.  Really, well done.

Alex
Lasers make everything better - Except for Alderaan.
« Reply #2 on: Aug 18, 2017, 09:50 PM »
Sadly yes. They are under my gauntlet in the pictures. They are in from of the lightsaber on my belt. I'll make sure to take some better pictures in the next few days.  :)

Boxception

• Cel'exa Klina'shel OM #1861
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #3 on: Aug 19, 2017, 04:50 AM »
Love the gauntlet too.  Also your suit is well weathered which I love. Makes sure you give your soft goods a touch of that same
Love. Far too many of the newer builds I see have awesome plate paint and skip out on the soft goods.  It just leaves a contrast. I had this issue with my build and have since changed it.  It helps give a worn look to the whole appearance. Just my two cents.  Otherwise I love what you have done and clearly you are very close to that submit stage.

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW       Cel'exa Klina'shel OM #1861
MY WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=135464.msg1752482#msg1752482
« Reply #4 on: Aug 19, 2017, 08:03 AM »
Thanks for tip! I'll make sure to weather my soft parts more.  :)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!