Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Bakersfield Collector Con

• 7 Replies

Blaster

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Bakersfield Collector Con
« on: May 29, 2015, 10:20 PM »
Hi all. I am a Merc member and we have two annual cons here. The first is June 6th and is called the Bakersfield Collector Con. I will be setting up a table and we have an area by the 501st and the Rebel Legion. I have a banner that was provided to me and info for the table. I am posting this here in case anyone else wants to make the drive. The next con is not until November.

Please let me know if anyone will be attending. I have a changing room that the 501st and Rebels will be sharing and we can use it also. Water is provided and food might be. Still in the works.

Let me know. Thanks I hope this is the correct way to go about this as this is the first time I am able to sport us a table here. Thanks

Here is a link to the flyer
https://www.facebook.com/BakersfieldCollectorCon/photos/a.186132338213665.1073741828.185783551581877/443007009192862/?type=1&theater

Malakier Vhett

• 'The Craziest Merc'
  • No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 75 official invasions. Celebration Anaheim 2022
Re: Bakersfield Collector Con
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 04:07 AM »
Unfortunately, this just isn't enough notice for me. Sorry vod.

What is the second event?

Armor does not make a Mandalorian. The armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassailable heart.

Ralin Voth

• "The Rancor"
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 08:36 AM »
Bakersfield is technically the northern edge of Manda'galaar territory, so you may want to post this to our forum, along with Teren clan's forum. It'll get better attention that way.

Blaster

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 08:35 PM »
This is the first event I have ever posted here so I have no idea where this stuff is supposed to go. Thanks for the info.

Ralin Voth

• "The Rancor"
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Jun 01, 2015, 06:50 PM »
Forgot to mention, I posted a link to this thread in Manda'galaar for ya vod. It's kinda late notice but we'll see what we can do.

Blaster

« Reply #5 on: Jun 01, 2015, 08:57 PM »
Yes sorry for the short notice. I thought this was handled and then found out the other day that it was not. In the future maybe you or someone can tell me the proper place to post this. We have a few people to cover the table so no big deal.  Thanks

« Reply #6 on: Jun 04, 2015, 04:03 PM »
I have known about the con for a while (i'm a bako resident) and on this forum ALL THE TIME and it didn't even cross my mind to share here. I'm a bone head. As it is I don't think i'll be able to attend the con, myself, now.

Unfortunately, this just isn't enough notice for me. Sorry vod.

What is the second event?

Blaster

« Reply #7 on: Jun 04, 2015, 04:46 PM »
Well I did not even know there was another member besides myself. It;s nice to know that there is. Drop me a line anytime and maybe we can make some events happen as we have a ton of therm here in Bako.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!