Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Zasiya Adenn - V2 - Upgrades

• 7 Replies

corriban

• Mercs War Correspondent
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Zasiya Adenn - V2 - Upgrades
« on: Jul 02, 2015, 08:40 AM »
So I'm not getting a whole lot of feedback on my original thread, so I thought I'd post here to see what kind of input I get.

I became an official member in January then immediately began working on a second kit :P I was approached by Vhe Oyre who wanted to make metal plates for larger busted ladies and we worked together to get these new plates which I decided I was going to use for revamping Zasiya. There were a lot of issues with the version one concept, attachment issues being one, and the fact I was a big newb about a lot of stuff. My second kit was a lot more successful and I learned a lot of lessons doing it that I implemented into my version 2.

Without further adieu! Pictures!

Here's the picture Vhe sent me of the finished plates. I was in love already...

And here's what I've got finished so far:

And here's a picture of everything put together, sans weathering on shoulders, knees, and cod.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 03:13 PM by corriban » Logged
Zasiya Adenn V2 | Dee Ca'tra
Facebook | Instagram
MERC #1078 | KOVA #0011 | M5 #42 | QMU #019 | ALLUMINATI #027 | PMS #003

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Zasiya Adenn - V2
« Reply #1 on: Jul 02, 2015, 06:14 PM »
Looking really, really nice!

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Ralin Voth

• "The Rancor"
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Jul 03, 2015, 01:07 PM »
Awesome!

Hik'aari

• Nickaari
  • Awards Shock Infantry Brigade Member TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Weapons Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Jul 03, 2015, 03:33 PM »
Looks awesome. The metal plates give an amazing effects

Hik'aari WIP  |  Cat #1319  |  Akii'su WIP
Need Help? Rules and Guides

corriban

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #4 on: Jul 13, 2015, 12:12 PM »
I got everything attached this weekend!

I'm eventually going to get a new vest. In the meantime, I'm thinking I may need to add another shoulder bell because it looks kinda...sparse. Thoughts?

« Last Edit: Jul 13, 2015, 04:45 PM by corriban » Logged
Facebook | Instagram

corriban

Re: Zasiya Adenn - V2 - Upgrades!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 03:11 PM »
I've got some upgrades in the works. Firstly, my husband made me a vibroblade a while back and I'm just now getting work done on it. I bondoed all the edges and sanded them smooth. Here's what it looked like after it was smooth and with a bit of paint application.

And after some paint:

The mando'a says "Survivor." I plan on attaching a magnet to it and sticking it to my chest armor for easy access. FTW metal plates!

I swear I was meant to live more in the 80s because I'm a huge fan of big shoulders, so I'm adding more shoulder bells to this build. I had planned on making a Wonder Woman costume and it never got off the ground save for a few pieces, so I decided to confiscate the shoulders I made for that and use them for some upgrades. Still undecided if these will replace my existing ones; I don't really want to do that because I love my metal shoulders, so I'm hoping I can just add these on top.

I think I'm going to try and go recon brigade with this build. Further additions will be a commlink device, macrobinoculars, and a ghillie cape, which I'll pretty much just be adding fur to my existing cloak (super excited about it).

Facebook | Instagram

corriban

Re: Zasiya Adenn - V2 - Upgrades
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2016, 06:07 PM »
Instead of doing triple shoulder bells I opted for just double. Here's the finished product!

Facebook | Instagram

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards Award for 100 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2018 Celebration Chicago
Re: Zasiya Adenn - V2 - Upgrades
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2016, 12:44 AM »
Me likey!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!