Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Belt Pouches

• 1 Replies

Bare Col'Mera

• "BAH-reh"
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Belt Pouches
« on: Jun 07, 2015, 10:53 PM »
I know I'm not anywhere close to having a TM approved costume, but I just finished some Jango-style belt pouches based on the WOF templates.  What do y'all think?

According to the Brigade requirements:

* Belt: Brown Fett-inspired leather or leather-like belt with a minimum of four (4) brown leather or faux-leather pouches, two (2) to either side of the buckle or four (4) across the front.

I know I'm not going to make TM any time soon, but should the day arise, do y'all think these would be acceptable if I arranged them according to the requirements?

Kol Hokan

• Armor does not make a warrior, spirit does.
  • Awards Special Weapons Award for 75 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Belt Pouches
« Reply #1 on: Aug 10, 2015, 01:55 AM »
Looking great!  I don't foresee any issues using these pouches.  Good work!

Alex Cole .... Clan: Concordia .... CAT#: 0787 .... Brigade#: 278
Concordia Clan Ruus'alor Sol'yc 2018-2019
Concordia Clan Alor'ad 2013-2016
Brigade Marshal 2014-2016
501st: BH-11628 .... TDE: #175 .... RL: Resistance Pilot - Screaming Porgs Squadron

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!