Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

DE-10 WIP

• 3 Replies

Rapok

DE-10 WIP
« on: Sep 21, 2015, 04:36 PM »
So I'm beginning progress on my side arm. I'm currently unsure if I want 2 DE-10 pistols, or if I want to mismatch my side arms, but this is what I got so far.

So this is the DE-10 pistol that we all know and love. Personally fell in love with this gun back when I was playing SWG all those years ago.

Here's a dark color variant I'm probably going to be aiming for, minus the circular holes in the cylinder

So here's a side by side comparison of 2 airsoft guns I ordered a while ago just for this project. I think they were something like 10 dollars a piece on amazon. I forget exactly which models they are though. Anyway one is the original, the second is what I have after I gutted the internals, and dremeled off everything I didn't want on the pistol.

A couple shots of the tops and bottoms in comparison, just for those interested.

I'll keep the trigger set up, and this plate to use on the pistol when I go to bondo it, and add the next parts / pistol grip to it. I'll most likely build onto the trigger just to make it look closer to the reference from SWG

I plan on using PVC to build it up. Give it a second tube underneath the barrel, but it'll be much thinner. I'll find a PVC piece to use as the cylinder, and most likely build up the sloped shape near the trigger guard with bondo. Most likely going to forgo any scope on the pistol. I want to leave it stripped down.

Vod' jorhaa'te nev Mando'a?

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: DE-10 WIP
« Reply #1 on: Sep 28, 2015, 10:04 AM »
I love this Blaster ...  ;)

Maybe I Could Help you out sometime , if you Care to Go this Way ..  ;)

http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=99470.0

Or if you have any questions Feel free to Ask ...  ;D

Good luck with your build .. That's a great Base to Start From for all kinds of cool blasters .. 8)

« Last Edit: Sep 28, 2015, 10:31 AM by ConDar Ward » Logged

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Rapok

« Reply #2 on: Sep 28, 2015, 11:12 AM »
Yea I saw that, and I love the work you did with those. They look great. I'll keep that in mind. Been working mostly on my bucket lately, so I haven't had much time to tool around with this, but I should have some more time this week.

Vod' jorhaa'te nev Mando'a?

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #3 on: Sep 28, 2015, 11:19 AM »
Yea I saw that, and I love the work you did with those. They look great. I'll keep that in mind. Been working mostly on my bucket lately, so I haven't had much time to tool around with this, but I should have some more time this week.

Thank you most kindly Ner'vod ...  ;D
 I look forward to Seeing what you do ....  ;)

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!