Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

looking for some advice on a backpack

• 2 Replies

gaataylir vorpan

• ori'buyce, kih'kovid
looking for some advice on a backpack
« on: Jun 19, 2015, 08:45 PM »
im doing a white mando with a blue stripe and some black detailing, this is my first build. im going for a kinda winter mando and was thinking a backpack would be handy. but i dont know where to start. i also want to be able to take it off my self. thanks for your time/assistance

ori'buyce, kih'kovid

Jorad Werde

• Death from where ever you pay me to be
  • Awards Award for 100 official invasions. Celebration Chicago Order of the Ori'Ramikad 40+ hrs Charity 267th Rapid Assault
Re: looking for some advice on a backpack
« Reply #1 on: Jun 19, 2015, 11:00 PM »
There's the clone style back pack from TWC.  as for taking it off yourself....that can be more difficult.  I've been working on a theoretical system for that type of thing (you're not the first person to want to do it) based on the backpacks worn in the 'Stargate' series when they go off world, but I haven't sat down and drawn anything out yet.....hmmmmmmmmmm

CAO Team XO
Ori'Ramikad
Kilted Mando #20
Mandoalic #132
VRCA #61

Avidem

• ba'slanar nayc vod bat te kyrbej
Re: looking for some advice on a backpack
« Reply #2 on: Jun 19, 2015, 11:03 PM »
You could always do magnets. You'd just have to get large one that could hold the weight, but if you attached them on the inside of youre backplate and the opposite sides on the inside on the backpack it should hold it in place. It would also make it able to be taken off easily. Just a thought though.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!