Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

StocktonCon 2015 ( August 8th )

• 2 Replies
StocktonCon 2015 ( August 8th )
« on: Aug 09, 2015, 01:59 PM »
Hey, it was a pleasure to meet all of you on at StocktonCon on Saturday. I see I've been missing out on another world of the Mandalorian Mercs so I decided hop back on here and try to be a more active part of the community and enjoy all the variety of great ideas, creative minds, and concept designs.

Sorry to derail the nostalgia but I am also on the hunt for some uncompressed/raw images from the event, so I have some memories to remember from each event.

Also my shameless plug, please feel free to visit my page @ www.facebook.com/MikesWorkshop

Thank you all for your time

I also have a feeling this might be in the wrong thread....

« Last Edit: Aug 10, 2015, 04:33 PM by sleepalot » Logged
Commission service for props, costumes, and more.  www.facebook.com/MikesWorkshop

Syper

• Mess with the bull....you get the Battle-Horn!
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 50 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: StocktonCon 2015 ( August 8th )
« Reply #1 on: Aug 10, 2015, 11:48 AM »
It was great running into you again at Stockton-Con Brother. Your Boba kit is awesome, your work and attention to detail is truly amazing.

Happy to have you with us, please visit our Teren page

You can find your friendly local area Mandalorian Brothers and Sisters here at our Teren Page pop in and say hello

Also please check out this page to other helpful threads

Ok Brother, Take care

(=Syper=)

MMCC #1021
Bearded Mando #89
IT-Mando #12
Protector Battalion #37
Syperís WIP - SYPER's Pre-Pro 2 Build - Syper's Boba Fett Jet Pack Effect
Re: StocktonCon 2015 ( August 8th )
« Reply #2 on: Aug 10, 2015, 04:28 PM »
Good seeing you as well. Thank you for the help and you take care also.

Commission service for props, costumes, and more.  www.facebook.com/MikesWorkshop

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!