Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

JULY 24TH 2015 - CHICAGO BANDITS - CANCER CHARITY EVENT - SOFTBALL GAME

• 0 Replies
Hello, there! My Merc's!

I am from the Star Wars Group The Dark Empire!

My member name - Obi-Wan's Lost Brother

Member number - TDE-053

I am in charge of the midwest states.

My cell - 1-630-988-3418

I'm looking for as many Mando's as possible! Please!

INFO ON EVENT -

Location - Chicago Bandits Stadium

Address - 27 Jennie Finch Way
 Rosemont, IL 60018

Friday - July 24th 2015

Game starts - 7:35pm to ?

Need to get there no later than ---> 6pm please!

On site contact - Johnny Sole

Phone - 1-877-722-6348

Email - jsole@chicagobandits.com

Website - www.chicagobandits.com

Event info -

Cancer Awareness Night

Register as a bone marrow donor with Be the Match. Proceeds from our Cancer Awaerness jersey silent auction will be donated back to Be the Match. For more information, visit www.bethematch.org

Additional proceeds from our Cancer Awareness jersey silent auction will beneift the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition and A Silver Lining Foundation. Visit www.ovarian.org and www.asilverliningfoundation.org for more information

Kids run the bases following the conclusion of the game

Half team autograph session with Zymkowitz, Moulton, Waldrop, Booker, Cantillo, Taylor Edwards, Moss, Gascoigne, Blank, Galasso (subject to change)

*We will be needing as many star wars characters as possible to walk around and take pics with fans made up of adults to kids.*

Free parking and passes to the game.

Changing room too.

Thank you all! VERY MUCH!

Jeff Frost
TDE-053 - Obi-Wan's Lost Brother
www.thedarkempire.org

PS - My friend has cancer and is a season ticket buyer and friends with all the girls on the team. And knows the staff members. I wanted to help her out by doing this event. Every year. For now on. - Thanks!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!