Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

helmet approval

• 3 Replies
helmet approval
« on: Jul 13, 2015, 01:23 AM »
before i found out about the mmcc i had a helmet commissioned based of of the attached image and wanted to know if it would be approved for a legacy build
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/169/3/6/bubba_jett_by_hokunin-d69jnn5.jpg

Re: helmet approval
« Reply #1 on: Jul 14, 2015, 03:42 AM »

hopefully this one works

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Jul 14, 2015, 12:33 PM »
That'll need to be verified by the App team Vod. In my opinion it fits the basic standards but it is fan art so I'm not sure where it would fall era wise if it were approved.

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Welkin

• This is the way... TO RAQ!
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #3 on: Jul 14, 2015, 12:49 PM »
If the App team say it's okay you can try talking to The Mandalorian Arsenal, I believe he was looking into building that helmet at one point.

Formerly known as "The Mandler"
Character: Tra Senaar
MVS #20 | B.E.A.R.D.S #102 | IT-Mando # 18 | CSCMS #8 | Kilted Mando #25 | MARS #35 | VOTS #51

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!