Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

New Battlefront inspired Rocket Pack

• 3 Replies

Ka'len Bes'uliik

• Aliit ori'shya taldin
  • Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
New Battlefront inspired Rocket Pack
« on: Jul 16, 2015, 11:48 PM »
So with Boba style packs a little over done, and not to my taste to begin with, I decided to look elsewhere for inspiration-- and e3 didn't disappoint!

I will be basing my jet pack design off of the rebel pack seen in the trailer and the E3 gameplay videos.

Got these pieces cut and superglued tonight, gonna be bondoing the seams and adding greeblies along-- thinking of making it a cross jump pack/ survival pack, put a parachute cord wrap on it, some 'flares', etc.

"Rage is one hell of an anesthetic."

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: New Battlefront inspired Rocket Pack
« Reply #1 on: Jul 17, 2015, 12:07 AM »
Not a fan of jetpacks, but I like this.  ;D

Can't wait to see it finished.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006
« Reply #2 on: Jul 17, 2015, 12:26 AM »
Take off the jet nozzles and it could be a great pack/ com-pack.

“There’s no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.” – The Fourth Doctor

Aliit ori’shya tal’din -"Family is more than blood"
This is the Way

Jorad Werde

• Death from where ever you pay me to be
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2024. Donated four quarters of 2023. 150 troops Order of the Ori'Ramikad 40+ hrs Charity
« Reply #3 on: Jul 17, 2015, 08:56 AM »
I know a few people who want to do this JP, watching with interest.

CAO Team XO
Ori'Ramikad
Kilted Mando #20
Mandoalic #132
VRCA #61

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!