Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Yodamann's Sintra WIP

• 123 Replies
Re: Yodamann's Sintra WIP
« Reply #120 on: Apr 01, 2020, 07:58 PM »
Been a long time since I posted... but in that time, I have been working, albeit a bit slowly.

I got my new chest plates mounted (with snaps this time) with help from my Shauna, and I took advantage of the past two days worth of nice weather to get some primer down:

I've also designed two gauntlet toppers

One with space for whistling birds:

And a com pad:

In the whistling birds, I plan on installing LEDs where the birds would be that light up like in the show.

I've also finished the design of the GPS clock for the com pad.

« Reply #121 on: Apr 04, 2020, 01:50 PM »
Thanks to social distancing, I got the electronics finalized for my watch/Com pad gauntlet!

The white LEDs show the hour encoded as a binary number with the most significant bit at the left (1 + 2 + 8 = 11), and the blue LEDs show progress through the hour , where no lights lit is 0-12 minutes, and all lights is 48-59 minutes, and other parts of the hours line up as you might expect.

KaylinSilverfurr

• OM #1899 / Cabur Akaata #119 / M.L.C.S. #42
« Reply #122 on: Apr 08, 2020, 12:40 PM »
This is coming along nicely Ben. Hope you can get more work done over the next little while.

~Shauna

« Reply #123 on: Apr 08, 2020, 03:18 PM »
Me too! Hopefully painting weather gets here soon.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!