Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

fettfan 13's Arena/DW Jetpack

• 0 Replies
fettfan 13's Arena/DW Jetpack
« on: Aug 21, 2015, 10:42 PM »
So I am really bad about taking pictures while building something, mainly because I get really focused on actually building it, but I thought I would post some pics of this project because it is finally nearing completion. It is basically sintra, pvc pipe, and the strapping which I salvaged from some old gym bags. It is about 75% done. I have some final shaping and trimming to do, plus a skim coat over the bondo-ed areas before the paint goes on. To anyone who has ever built one of these for themselves I salute you, because it is quite an undertaking. The knowledge l was able to gain from reading through past threads definitely kept me headed in the right direction.

P.S. My biggest issue with this build is it seems a bit big scale wise. I am considering chopping some of the center pipe off to help with that, but any other adjustments or tweaks people could recommend to pretty this up a bit more would be helpful.

Back View

Side View

Strapping

Strapping and Attachment

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!