Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Question - flight suit/jumpsuit

• 2 Replies
Question - Question - flight suit/jumpsuit
« on: Aug 24, 2015, 09:24 PM »
I have a question about:

I was wondering if the flight suit or jumpsuit has to be long sleeved or if it can be short sleeved? The reason I ask is because I haven't been able to find a flight suit within my price range but I did find a good jumpsuit. The only thing is it has short sleeves and in all the pics I have seen, everybody has long sleeves.

What do you mean "No disintegrations" !?!?!

Ralin Voth

• "The Rancor"
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Question - Question - flight suit/jumpsuit
« Reply #1 on: Aug 25, 2015, 01:28 AM »
Short or no sleeves are acceptable, but it needs to fit your costume design. If it looks like the sleeveless or short sleeve look doesn't fit with your design, it will get denied under the quality clause.

seugtai

• 'ZOOG-tay'
  • nom nom...cookie
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Celebration Chicago Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: Question - Question - flight suit/jumpsuit
« Reply #2 on: Aug 27, 2015, 10:54 AM »
You can also add a long sleeve shirt, in the same color or another, under the short sleeve coveralls to get the double sleeve look if that's what you're wanting. If you live in a hotter region the long sleeves can be cut off and sewn onto the underside of the coveralls sleeves. You can find lots of cheap shirt options at a thrift store. ;)

But if you're just wanting short sleeves, yes they are acceptable as Ralin said.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!