Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Syper Version 1.0

• 11 Replies

Syper

• Mess with the bull....you get the Battle-Horn!
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Syper Version 1.0
« on: Sep 04, 2015, 02:02 AM »
Syper Version 1.0

MMCC #1021
Bearded Mando #89
IT-Mando #12
Protector Battalion #37
Syper’s WIP - SYPER's Pre-Pro 2 Build - Syper's Boba Fett Jet Pack Effect

Obalon

• My salvation is my weapon
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Syper Version 1.0
« Reply #1 on: Sep 06, 2015, 11:06 PM »
Great shots!!! Love the scenery.

Obalon Bralor Valus

Pheyla

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 09, 2015, 09:53 PM »
This looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!

"Personal affection is a luxury you can have only after all your enemies are eliminated. Until then, everyone you love is a hostage, sapping your courage and corrupting your judgment."

Orson Scott Card; Empire

The Mangolorian

"Pheyla is the Brute Squad" - Havelock

Kodaan Orion

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Sep 12, 2015, 08:52 AM »
WOW!!!!!

mmcc #1418

Verdis4128

• Oyacyir bat, bal ash'amur ti ijat.
« Reply #4 on: Sep 22, 2015, 12:33 AM »
That's too cool to be a V1. Great job, vod.

Death is the only perfect thing, because if life were perfect, then no one would die.

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Oct 08, 2015, 08:00 PM »
This kit is every bit as impressive in real life as it is in photos.  Awesome work, vod!

reguillet

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #6 on: Oct 09, 2015, 12:28 PM »
I have to ask, what's the thing on your helmet supposed to do?

« Reply #7 on: Oct 11, 2015, 04:36 PM »
Wicked pics mate. Love the blaster.

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #8 on: Oct 11, 2015, 07:44 PM »
Look awesome, I'd wager.

Syper

• Mess with the bull....you get the Battle-Horn!
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #9 on: Mar 22, 2016, 05:10 PM »

Thanks for the kind words everyone its always very humbling to know that those amongst you like and enjoy your art lol too cool :)
Syper tips his visor to you all in a dark and smoky cantina. 

I was in the gulf war sitting on an aircraft carrier thinking about home and my family. I remember passing time by drawing super heroes thinking wouldn't it be cool if there was a Boba Fett / Robocop / Ironman kind of hero. here's the conceptual drawing I came up with at the time and It served as the vision for my Mando build.

Ok, as for that thing on my head lol what is it?
I call it a "Battle Horn" and in Mandalorian fantasy land it has all the normal sensor arrays, various optics, coms and lighting capabilities. in Syper's very short back story, he's not only the Captain of his own ship and crew, he's also the boarding party leader. Once his foes vessel has be nutrailized and the hatch has been breached Syper runs head first using his "Battle Horn" as a battering ram to over run his enemies while also clearing out a whole for his men. I can't believe that Syper lives very long with this "lead from the front" mentality but on a side note, there's always upwards mobility while serving on his crew... if you don't die.

Syper's WIP, its an older code but it checks out.

« Last Edit: Mar 23, 2016, 10:32 AM by Syper » Logged
MMCC #1021
Bearded Mando #89
IT-Mando #12
Protector Battalion #37
Syper’s WIP - SYPER's Pre-Pro 2 Build - Syper's Boba Fett Jet Pack Effect
« Reply #10 on: Mar 22, 2016, 11:21 PM »
Love it! Gotta say, when I first saw the helmet, I didn't really like it. The more I see or though, the more I like the asymmetry of the battle horn, it ads interest and character.

Tek Sa'an

• OM #1005 - QMU #007 - Vinyl'alor
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events Order of the Ori'Ramikad 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #11 on: Mar 24, 2016, 01:27 PM »
I love that aspect of the helmet. Nobody else has anything like that (that I know of). You are easily recognizable, and it's really cool and unique. This kit is really, really awesome in general. You did a great job on it.

ORI’RAMIKAD 2020 | OM #1005 | QMU #007 | VINYL'ALOR | IG-85736

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!