Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Finishing up

• 2 Replies

quiznaz

• Names Ronca A'denru (The raged)
Finishing up
« on: Sep 04, 2015, 02:46 AM »
Well I am in the final stages of my kit (Finally  :D). All that is needed are the leg armor strapping and a few minor kinks to fix up and I will be ready to go. However I would like some opinions. I am very indesicive and would like your help. Current helmet or true mando? I have both. Another question. Same paint schem for the helmet or this new one I came up with.
All input is much appreciated:)

New helmet colors:

I have decided to start fresh after being away for a few years. Glad to be back with you all.

WIP:
Helmet: 0%
Hard Parts: 0%
Soft Parts: 0%
Weapon: 0%

Old Thread: https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=80275.0

New Thread: https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=219998.0

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Finishing up
« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 2015, 02:57 AM »
Honestly?  I like your bucket as it is now.  The modified paint scheme would look cool, certainly, but I think it fits just fine with your kit as-is.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

jett drexel

• a long time ago in a living room far far away...
Re: Finishing up
« Reply #2 on: Sep 04, 2015, 04:28 PM »
 I gotta agree with Havelock, bucket looks good an if it aint broke.....

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!