Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Sask Expo 2015

• 0 Replies

Cin Cabur

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Sask Expo 2015
« on: Sep 18, 2015, 02:50 PM »
Forgot to post here but here's the plan for Sask Expo:

We'll all meet up (OMs and not) at 3 pm near the 501st booth.  We're not there with them so stay out of the way, it's just a place we'll all be able to find.  If anything changes I'll make sure all the OMs know so just contact one of them.  JP and Austin will likely both be in their Mando kits all day so they won't be hard to find. I will be at the 501st booth from 11-12 and 1-2 either in costume or at the table so you can find me there at those times too.

The plan is pretty simple.  We'll do a walk through one way and go outside to do pics so we can get a pic of the OMs present and a group pic with any of the WIP members that attend.  Then we'll either do another group lap of the place and break up into smaller groups to mingle and spread the word and maybe get some new recruits  or we'll split up immediately after pics and do that.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!