Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Target Boba Fett Mask RF Stalk 3D File

• 15 Replies

Kuu

• As Haran Mhi Nu'Lise' - Ja'haili' Ni
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Target Boba Fett Mask RF Stalk 3D File
« on: Sep 18, 2015, 09:29 PM »
I added 40mm, here's the STL.

+40mm Solid
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_SAkgUdio4BUXE5dWVManN5eTA

+40mm with Wire Channel
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_SAkgUdio4Bbk5Sdl9pMzNJTlE

Wire Channel Preview

« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2015, 09:39 PM by Kuu » Logged

| aka "Matt R." | Helpful Stuff |Facebook | VRCA #053 | M.V.S. #10 | B.E.A.R.D.S. #77 | S.P.A.R.C.K. #2 | OM: Sept. 20, 2014

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Target Boba Fett Mask RF Stalk 3D File
« Reply #1 on: Sep 18, 2015, 10:29 PM »
That's pretty sweet Vod, you could totally redo the cheap RF topper too if you were so inclined!

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Drako Katora

• It's fun to shoot from bell towers, very dramatic.
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #2 on: Sep 21, 2015, 10:58 PM »
I'm seriously going to have to start thinking more about investing in a printer.

Kuu

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Sep 30, 2015, 10:55 PM »
Here's a side by side with the stock stalk on the left and your's on the right.

And here is a couple of side shots of your's showing it still has full articulation.

| aka "Matt R." | Helpful Stuff |Facebook | VRCA #053 | M.V.S. #10 | B.E.A.R.D.S. #77 | S.P.A.R.C.K. #2 | OM: Sept. 20, 2014
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 2015, 04:48 AM »
who can print this? I need one :)

Bowfanny

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Oct 05, 2015, 01:37 PM »
who can print this? I need one :)
I know Jarrek Tahl-Tracyn from my clan can print these if it's okay with Kuu. Otherwise it's who you know with a 3D printer.

QMU#084

Kuu

« Reply #6 on: Oct 05, 2015, 02:52 PM »
I put the file up for whoever might benefit. Have at it. :)

« Reply #7 on: Oct 05, 2015, 05:41 PM »
well I know no one with a 3d printer. SOOOOOOO :) if someone wants to sell me one pm me!

Aur'on Gur

• Awards Special Weapons 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #8 on: Oct 05, 2015, 05:49 PM »
I don't have much experience in 3D printing but I have used http://www.shapeways.com/ for printing. It is more expensive that using a public or local library but is an option. Just upload the file and choose your materials.

M.M.C.C.      #1127
Gunslinger    #1
Official Troops XVIII
 Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid...'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

Bowfanny

« Reply #9 on: Oct 05, 2015, 06:59 PM »
If you got to makexyz.com you can find yourself a local print person

QMU#084

Drakus Cin'Ciri

• Stay Shiny and Keep Flying
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #10 on: Oct 05, 2015, 08:17 PM »
Thanks for sharing vod :D now my target just needs to get more of the helmets back in stock :P

MMCC: #1043, Brigade #245 - Pilot, 501st Legion: TI-51416, Rebel Legion: Generic Jedi, Cabur Akaata: 100
« Reply #11 on: Oct 05, 2015, 08:34 PM »
Thanks for sharing vod :D now my target just needs to get more of the helmets back in stock :P

Got mine online with free shipping

Drek'ar Ventress

• Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #12 on: Oct 05, 2015, 10:24 PM »
I don't have much experience in 3D printing but I have used http://www.shapeways.com/ for printing. It is more expensive that using a public or local library but is an option. Just upload the file and choose your materials.

Just out of curiosity, I uploaded this file to this website and it was actually pretty cheap.  $5.80 + shipping (or $35 for stainless steel).  So for about $10 you could have one.  Not bad at all.  Thank you for sharing this website vod!

Aur'on Gur

• Awards Special Weapons 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #13 on: Oct 06, 2015, 01:39 AM »
No problem. Glad it worked out.

M.M.C.C.      #1127
Gunslinger    #1
Official Troops XVIII
 Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid...'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
« Reply #14 on: Oct 12, 2015, 05:41 PM »
Thank you so much! I purchased one based on your file!

Dahrken

• What we do in life echoes in eternity
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #15 on: Oct 25, 2015, 11:20 PM »
I've ordered & received a pair of stalks from Shapeway using your file and they look and work great!  Thanks greatly for your sharing of the files.

MMCC# 1952
M.V.S. #058

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!