Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

This board's for you ladies!

• 15 Replies

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
This board's for you ladies!
« on: Dec 12, 2008, 04:35 PM »
But do you know how hard it was to try to make the name PC?  "Female Soft Parts" kinda got the eyebrow treatment from me. =D

Anyhow, this is for you ladies to post all your WIP's so we can keep them in one place for new girls that wanna follow in your footsteps.  We'll be moving in old posts from the Soft Parts forum to here, so be patient. =)

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*
Re: This board's for you ladies!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12, 2008, 04:44 PM »
Suhweeeeet....Novall, you rock!  *hugs*

« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2008, 05:32 PM »
lmao Thanks Novall ;)

Aden Catra - The Rage of the Night Sky

Biohazard

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2008, 07:15 PM »
*shakes head*

What'evuh happened to equality? ....

:P

Good idea though. Seems to be a lot of those kind of threads floating around. Good to get it in one easy to find place. ;)

Mar'eyce

• Ma-ray-shay
« Reply #4 on: Dec 13, 2008, 07:39 AM »
These new boards make it so much easier for us new girls to do research and get ideas.....thanks!

Riya Morut

• Ree-yuh, not rye-uh. MAJIC 019
« Reply #6 on: Mar 02, 2009, 06:37 PM »
Thanks a bunch! 

Normal people never do anything of note, nothing magnificent or world-changing or on the knife-edge of risk. ~IC: 501st

Only a Mando would create a musical instrument that doubled as a weapon. ~IC: 501ST

Fanfic found here:http://mercs.

Chasbar Baar'atin

• Artillery/Heavy Weapons Spec
« Reply #7 on: Apr 24, 2009, 11:01 AM »
Woot!
              Now I can finally show off my... *looks around* ... heyyy...   ;)

*runs back to Male Board*   ;D

Anyone who said brute strength didn't solve problems, obviously wasn't using enough of it.  Ca'nara cetar'narir, mando'ade, Oya!
« Reply #8 on: Apr 24, 2009, 11:12 AM »
Woot!
              Now I can finally show off my...      

I don't even want to KNOW what the last half of that thought was...

Gar Skirata

• " Life is Light, When Compared, to Honor"
« Reply #9 on: Sep 25, 2010, 06:53 PM »
mando grils make me blush realy hard like a dorke.  good that i have a helment on all the time.  :-[

WE CHEAT DEATH FROM HIS RIGHTFUL VICTORY
NO ONE CAN DEFEAT US
WE GLADLY PLUNGE
FEET FIRST IN TO HELL
WITH THE KNOWLEDGE...
THAT WE WILL RISE!
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2011, 02:16 AM »
Hey Ladies and Gents....Thank you for this topic I found it highly helpful and resourceful...I'm wanting to go on the tighter side of the uniforms and I was a little confused as to what CRL's are???
And are there rules I have to follow in certain parts for my costume and are there colors that are NOT allowed?
Any help would be awesome :)

Riya Morut

« Reply #11 on: Jun 01, 2011, 12:07 AM »
I don't think there are colors that aren't allowed, but you'll want to stay away from camouflage.  Here's the link to the CRL's:  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=5

Normal people never do anything of note, nothing magnificent or world-changing or on the knife-edge of risk. ~IC: 501st

Only a Mando would create a musical instrument that doubled as a weapon. ~IC: 501ST

« Reply #12 on: Jun 01, 2011, 02:33 AM »
I must be missing the part of the colors...This may sound stupid but I would love my Mando outfit to match my Motorcycle
<<<<not this one on the picture a different one. My main bike is Yamaha R6 and I have always love the "yamaha" Blue I was thinking like a punk Pink and Black with silver but that might be to girly and not Mando-ish enough. I'm afraid of making my suit to girly that it wont be accepted.
I'd love some imput.... Thanks

Riya Morut

« Reply #13 on: Jun 01, 2011, 02:41 AM »
I think you could rock that out.  Go for it!

« Reply #14 on: Jun 01, 2011, 04:41 AM »
I think you could rock that out.  Go for it!
Which color scheme?
Punk Pink/Black/Gunmetal Silver w/some white accents
Yamaha Blue/Silver and white accents---Its a bit JF for me I wanted to be a bit more original

Mirdala

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #15 on: Nov 29, 2011, 02:35 AM »
Which color scheme?
Punk Pink/Black/Gunmetal Silver w/some white accents
Yamaha Blue/Silver and white accents---Its a bit JF for me I wanted to be a bit more original

There's always Falucia!

Go for it! I'd just watch the balance of the colors.

OM // 2011-Present
Art Team // 2015-2018
PR Team // 2016-2018
Ruus'alor // 2012
Ver'alor // 2012, 2016-2017
Alor'ad // 2012-2014
Archive Team // 2014-2018
Tech Team // 2017-2018

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!