Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Aria (Twi'lek p.6)

• 139 Replies

Natan Vizsla

• Not the Force, excessive force.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Aria
« Reply #50 on: Apr 26, 2016, 07:23 PM »
Last one. Your rank rope is so large, like it goes down to your waist.

Aria

• They told me to dress for the job I want
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Most invasions trooped in 2017
« Reply #51 on: Apr 27, 2016, 12:35 AM »
Last one. Your rank rope is so large, like it goes down to your waist.
M5 #47....I am a certified Mini-Mando!  :laugh: Someday when he gets himself approved here, I'll post a pic up by our giant green mando of Tra'cor...

I love that last picture. So epic! :) they all look great though.
Thank you!! I'm pretty happy with them all.

I think that any of the first, third, or last picture would make a good profile picture.
I am still debating, but I think the first or last one...

The Aria Pics
He/Him
Swimmy Rancor Clan of Cold Frozen Northerness || MMCC#1248 || Light Melee#001 ||  M5#47 || Ficus Relocation Brigade

SkiBlue1737

• I always play fair, exactly as fair as my opponent
« Reply #52 on: Apr 27, 2016, 08:19 AM »
What do you think....time to change my profile picture?  :laugh:  :laugh:

My votes go to either the first photo or the bucket off photo! :)

Hik'aari

• Nick'aari
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Weapons 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events
« Reply #53 on: Apr 27, 2016, 01:11 PM »
They look amazing!

I must agree that bucket off photo is amazing. It perfectly captures both sides of being a Mando :)

Hik'aari WIP  |  Cat #1319  |  Akii'su WIP
Need Help? Rules and Guides

Dar'manda

• Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #54 on: Apr 28, 2016, 07:45 PM »
Your kit looks amazing! I vote the third or fourth! They look very daunting!

Kurshi BeJahaal

• I don't roll on Shabbos. ב"ה
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #55 on: Apr 28, 2016, 08:02 PM »
The new pictures are killer! Very epic indeed! The bucket off one might be my favorite!

MMCC #1484¦¦64 Career Invasions¦¦Rancor Clan
Helmet Scratch Build||Beskar||Privateer||Protector

Aria

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Most invasions trooped in 2017
« Reply #56 on: Apr 29, 2016, 12:36 AM »
Thank you all!  :)

I do like the buckets off pic, but I think I want to use the first one to keep the "anonymous bucket" look going.  ;) Plus, the first one has the boomstick!  :laugh:

The Aria Pics
He/Him
Swimmy Rancor Clan of Cold Frozen Northerness || MMCC#1248 || Light Melee#001 ||  M5#47 || Ficus Relocation Brigade

Brenning

• Now with 40% MORE delusional goodness!
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2016, 10:46 AM »
I absolutely love your kit.  I mean that, it is definitely among my favorites of all-time.  It pops, it is memorable and it is just overall fantastic.

Doesn't hurt that your body language in some of the pics easily conveys the "I can kick your backside six ways from yesterday without breaking a sweat" attitude, either. 

Aria

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2016, 01:46 AM »
I absolutely love your kit.  I mean that, it is definitely among my favorites of all-time.  It pops, it is memorable and it is just overall fantastic.
Doesn't hurt that your body language in some of the pics easily conveys the "I can kick your backside six ways from yesterday without breaking a sweat" attitude, either.
Over-all goal achieved.  ;)
Thank you! That means a lot to me.  :)

The Aria Pics
He/Him

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2016, 07:33 PM »
Amazing pictures, vod.  I love 'em all. 

Is the side of your head shaved?  'Cause if so...that's awesome! 

Either way, great pics.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Aria

« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2016, 09:55 PM »
Amazing pictures, vod.  I love 'em all. 

Is the side of your head shaved?  'Cause if so...that's awesome! 

Either way, great pics.

First, Thank you!  :D

Second, yes. Both sides, actually.  8)

The Aria Pics
He/Him

Dha Bral

• Both Predator and Prey
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2016, 01:16 AM »
New pretty pictures!  :D I am excited.

My new favorite 'bucket off' picture

And probably my favorite of the set becasue it was a glorious day:

What do you think....time to change my profile picture?  :laugh:  :laugh:

PSHHHHHH! This kit is getting old!!! Get a new one already!!!!

It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".

(SHHH!!! I found the secret to getting OM approved!)

Natan Vizsla

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2016, 01:27 AM »
Yeah, new kit!

Side note: Dha, the Buffalo Bill meme is great. It reads the CRLs or else it gets the hose again.

Arno Kal-Torra

• If your good at something, Never do it for free.
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2016, 11:55 AM »

PSHHHHHH! This kit is getting old!!! Get a new one already!!!!

Maybe she should do like an alien build or something?!

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 100 official invasions.
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2016, 11:57 AM »
Maybe she should do like an alien build or something?!

Maybe a twilek perhaps? :laugh:

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278
Bo-Katan WIP - Bo-Katan Brigade WIP
- S7 Bo-Katan WIP

Natan Vizsla

« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2016, 12:16 PM »
Yeah, go build a twi'lek. We don't have many of those around these parts. Just make sure all the details are symmetrical or my OCD will go nuts.

Dar'manda

• Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2016, 12:31 PM »
Yeah, go build a twi'lek. We don't have many of those around these parts. Just make sure all the details are symmetrical or my OCD will go nuts.
So make sure that one of the lekku is shorter than the other! :P

Aria

« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2016, 12:33 PM »
So no anti-symmetrical back plates, huh?

Well...you know an alien build does sound cool...maybe I will put together a twi'lek kit sometime....What do you think about blue and black as the colors??  :laugh:

The Aria Pics
He/Him

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 100 official invasions.
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2016, 12:48 PM »

Well...you know an alien build does sound cool...maybe I will put together a twi'lek kit sometime....What do you think about blue and black as the colors??  :laugh:

I think it could work!

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278
Bo-Katan WIP - Bo-Katan Brigade WIP
- S7 Bo-Katan WIP

Arno Kal-Torra

• If your good at something, Never do it for free.
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2016, 04:34 PM »

I don't know we've already got a black and blue mando in tra'cor (myself) maybe you should do a bright pink and neon green. Lol

Natan Vizsla

« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2016, 04:49 PM »
Nah, black and light blue armor and a pale set of lekku.

Aria

« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2016, 05:32 PM »
So you know I found myself with a couple extra hours this afternoon and I threw this together. What do you guys think, I'm not sure I'm sold on it yet...

The Aria Pics
He/Him

Dar'manda

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2016, 06:00 PM »
As I've stated before...that is an awesome kit!!

Natan Vizsla

« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2016, 06:37 PM »
So you know I found myself with a couple extra hours this afternoon and I threw this together. What do you guys think, I'm not sure I'm sold on it yet...

Good work for a few hours.

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2016, 08:32 PM »
Looking pretty amazing.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!