Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Aria (Twi'lek p.6)

• 139 Replies

Aria

• They told me to dress for the job I want
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Most invasions trooped in 2017
Re: Aria (Twi'lek p.6)
« Reply #100 on: Aug 03, 2016, 01:45 AM »
Massive picture dump! :) Had some awesome photoshoots lately, so here's our beach shoot for the year!! :D

(all beach shoot photos by Hungry Pine)

Me and A'den Suumpir'ade, one of my clan mates, searching for lost jawas to plunder. I mean help.

"Guys, I saw some Ewoks over there!!"

And a couple photos from Maker Faire Detroit this past weekend. :)

Aren't we a bunch of cute fearsome mandos?  :D

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, THE SCRUBBING BUBBLES HAVE COME!  (It was scary, OK?  :laugh: )

And I should have some new Twi'lek pics up in a week or two from other shoots. :)

The Aria Pics
He/Him
Swimmy Rancor Clan of Cold Frozen Northerness || MMCC#1248 || Light Melee#001 ||  M5#47 || Ficus Relocation Brigade

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #101 on: Aug 03, 2016, 08:05 AM »
Love this set of pix, and the new Tra'cor logo is pretty sweet! ;D

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Kurshi BeJahaal

• I don't roll on Shabbos. ב"ה
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #102 on: Aug 03, 2016, 11:52 AM »
Killer shoot! Those turned out great! And I LOVE our cute photo hahahaha. Cracks me up every time that I see it.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MMCC #1484¦¦64 Career Invasions¦¦Rancor Clan
Helmet Scratch Build||Beskar||Privateer||Protector

Dar'manda

• Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #103 on: Aug 03, 2016, 11:53 AM »
<<Ranting>>It's official, I'm jealous of all the Greta pics you get done of your kit! :P I may have to make a trip up to your area and get some done of mine when I get it finished! :D  <<Done ranting>>

Seriously though, your kit/pics look amazing vod! :)

Aria

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Most invasions trooped in 2017
« Reply #104 on: Aug 04, 2016, 01:13 AM »
Killer shoot! Those turned out great! And I LOVE our cute photo hahahaha. Cracks me up every time that I see it.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I think that is my favorite group photo from the weekend.  :laugh:

<<Ranting>>It's official, I'm jealous of all the Greta pics you get done of your kit! :P I may have to make a trip up to your area and get some done of mine when I get it finished! :D  <<Done ranting>>

Seriously though, your kit/pics look amazing vod! :)
Thanks Vod! :) I'm really in love with this new set of pics, they turned out super well! The melting on the beach was very wroth it!  :laugh:

The Aria Pics
He/Him
Swimmy Rancor Clan of Cold Frozen Northerness || MMCC#1248 || Light Melee#001 ||  M5#47 || Ficus Relocation Brigade

Aria

« Reply #105 on: Aug 11, 2016, 03:11 PM »
MORE PHOTOS!!  :D (If you're not tired of me yet)

With some of my clanmates: Dha Bral (Supertrooper) Mi'ix (Mandalorian Protector) and our soon to be OM Coronae (Season 2 Sabine)

And it was a little odd because I actually got more photos back with my bucket off then with my bucket on...I'm not used to that.

The Aria Pics
He/Him

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
« Reply #106 on: Aug 11, 2016, 03:17 PM »
I mean...I guess they're OK.  :P

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Dar'manda

• Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #107 on: Aug 11, 2016, 06:01 PM »
Love it vod! I think we're far from tired of you! :P

Natan Vizsla

• Not the Force, excessive force.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #108 on: Aug 11, 2016, 06:08 PM »
I like the contemplate-y one without the bucket on. Probably my favorite of the bunch.

Straka Zulu

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #109 on: Aug 11, 2016, 06:25 PM »
Why don't I live in Michigan..? I NEED cool pics like these.  :o 8)

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 100 official invasions.
« Reply #110 on: Aug 12, 2016, 12:21 AM »
Wow! Just awesome!

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278
Bo-Katan WIP - Bo-Katan Brigade WIP
- S7 Bo-Katan WIP

Aria

« Reply #111 on: Aug 12, 2016, 12:38 AM »
Thank you all! :)
I have to say that I'm pretty happy with how these photos came out....worth the wait to shoot with this photographer!!  :laugh:

The Aria Pics
He/Him

Hik'aari

• Nick'aari
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Weapons 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events
« Reply #112 on: Aug 12, 2016, 03:07 AM »
I am still blown away by the vertical bucket off pic
I saw it on Facebook and was in awe, even better seeing it with the others too

Hik'aari WIP  |  Cat #1319  |  Akii'su WIP
Need Help? Rules and Guides

Aria

« Reply #113 on: Aug 12, 2016, 10:45 AM »
I am still blown away by the vertical bucket off pic
I saw it on Facebook and was in awe, even better seeing it with the others too
Thanks! Definitely one of my favorites from the shoot.... :)

The Aria Pics
He/Him

Kurshi BeJahaal

• I don't roll on Shabbos. ב"ה
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #114 on: Aug 12, 2016, 11:54 AM »
You're all so photogenic! I think the pictures of you with your bucket off seems to be everyone's favorite. Your attention to detail on the lekku and the headband have made a great kit fantastic! I love these new shots! Great work by the photographer!

MMCC #1484¦¦64 Career Invasions¦¦Rancor Clan
Helmet Scratch Build||Beskar||Privateer||Protector

CharExiaCosplay

• Char Vizsla
« Reply #115 on: Aug 13, 2016, 03:49 PM »
Excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor. Those are amazing photo and and wonderful kit!

American by birth
Mandalorian by choice

Aria

« Reply #116 on: Sep 05, 2016, 02:25 AM »
Excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor. Those are amazing photo and and wonderful kit!
Thank you! :) It was a lot of fun to build!!

So once again, I have cool photos to share!  :P  :laugh:
Most of these were from a local con we did a few weeks ago.

Hungry Pine

Hungry Pine

Hungry Pine
With Mi'ix, in his Protector kit. Because it's also an amazing kit.

Darkstar Photography

Darkstar Photography
We....may have gotten a little mixed up...

The Aria Pics
He/Him

Xyon Koreen

• Nayc tok'kad, Nayc dinuir laam
« Reply #117 on: Sep 27, 2016, 01:35 PM »
Why don't I live in Michigan..? I NEED cool pics like these.  :o 8)
  Sometimes I miss living in Michigan.  That's where I did most of my childhood years.

MMCC #51
MiB #10
Cabur Akaata #58
Grey Brigade #23
B.O.M.B. #68
M.A.B.E.L. #61

cknight68

• The Phantom of Kamino and Manaan King
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. EnviroOps Beastmaster Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. 40+ hrs of Charity Work
« Reply #118 on: Sep 27, 2016, 05:42 PM »
*Picks jaw off the floor* Your kit is awesome vod! You are definitely one of my inspirations! Your concept is brilliant and I love how other species can become a mando. I'm in the stages of getting all of my gear together. Armor is being made now and my helmet should be shipped soon. Already got a flight suit and a belt and boots! Come to indiana some time and come troop with Taakure Clan!

Caleb Knight
Ri Va'lure (Recon) and Noac Toa the Mermando
MMCC #1827
Brigaider #247
Taakure Clan-Indiana
Ruus'alor

Aria

« Reply #119 on: Sep 27, 2016, 11:20 PM »
  Sometimes I miss living in Michigan.  That's where I did most of my childhood years.
It's a good state. (We're accepting transplant members if you ever want to move back!  ;) )

*Picks jaw off the floor* Your kit is awesome vod! You are definitely one of my inspirations! Your concept is brilliant and I love how other species can become a mando. I'm in the stages of getting all of my gear together. Armor is being made now and my helmet should be shipped soon. Already got a flight suit and a belt and boots! Come to indiana some time and come troop with Taakure Clan!
Thanks, Vod! We've actually been trying invite you guys up to troop with us a couple times a year at bigger events. Rancor comes up and troops with us too, so we'd like to get Taakure involved and do some tri-state clan events a couple times a year.  :)
Good luck with your build!

The Aria Pics
He/Him

Xyon Koreen

« Reply #120 on: Sep 29, 2016, 04:54 PM »
It's a good state. (We're accepting transplant members if you ever want to move back!  ;) )

My wife Zarah Doesn't do cold winters.  She's a San Deagain through and through.   ;D

MMCC #51
MiB #10
Cabur Akaata #58
Grey Brigade #23
B.O.M.B. #68
M.A.B.E.L. #61

cknight68

• The Phantom of Kamino and Manaan King
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. EnviroOps Beastmaster Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. 40+ hrs of Charity Work
« Reply #121 on: Sep 29, 2016, 06:40 PM »
Thatd be awesome! Itd be cool if we all could get together! I cant speak for Taakure because I'm not an official merc or member yet haha. Im waiting on NME Props to get back to my about my helmet... it was supposed to be shipped out on monday but they have very terrible customer service. I know that they gave me a free visor install on it since my last helmet from them shattered while I was trying to install it... My mando is gonna look similar to my commando i did but with some key differences of course XD haha.

Caleb Knight
Ri Va'lure (Recon) and Noac Toa the Mermando
MMCC #1827
Brigaider #247
Taakure Clan-Indiana
Ruus'alor

Aria

« Reply #122 on: Sep 30, 2016, 12:04 PM »
My wife Zarah Doesn't do cold winters.  She's a San Deagain through and through.   ;D
I don't blame her one bit!  :P

Thatd be awesome! Itd be cool if we all could get together! I cant speak for Taakure because I'm not an official merc or member yet haha. Im waiting on NME Props to get back to my about my helmet... it was supposed to be shipped out on monday but they have very terrible customer service. I know that they gave me a free visor install on it since my last helmet from them shattered while I was trying to install it... My mando is gonna look similar to my commando i did but with some key differences of course XD haha.
Very nice. That'll look cool!

The Aria Pics
He/Him

Xyon Koreen

« Reply #123 on: Sep 30, 2016, 10:09 PM »
We do plan on visiting Michigan sometime soon though.  She's never been there.

MMCC #51
MiB #10
Cabur Akaata #58
Grey Brigade #23
B.O.M.B. #68
M.A.B.E.L. #61

Straka Zulu

« Reply #124 on: Oct 01, 2016, 05:49 AM »
We do plan on visiting Michigan sometime soon though.  She's never been there.
Best time to go visit, I'd say, is mid-May. MotorCity Comic Con! That has become a birthday tradition for my wife and I.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!