It’s time to visit the Beskar Chef at the Mess Hall for a tasty recipe! Today’s recipe is called “Lazy Mando Cake.” Mandalorians always need a good hearty meal in their bellies. Our chef’s are the lifeline of every warrior and these tasty recipes will help “fill yer boots!”
Here is what you’ll need and how to make it:
– 1.25lbs hard cookies.
– 7tbsp unsalted butter
– 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
– 6 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1. Break cookies into small pieces in the large mixing bowl.
2. In separate bowl, melt butter in microwave oven. Add condensed milk and cocoa powder
to the melted butter and mix well.
3. Pour mixture on broken cookie pieces and mix well. Lay plastic wrap at the bottom of your
cake form (any shape is ok) and place mixture in the cake form.
4. Press firmly to form a cake. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
5. Remove from refrigerator and then remove from cake mold. Unwrap, serve sliced or
decorate with icing.
6. Will last a long time kept in the refrigerator.
Recipes of the galaxy can bring all sorts of joy. To many Mandalorians, they bring a happy stomach and a healthy attitude into a hunt. You will want try this tasty treat and anyone can make it! Please join us for the next recipe for another recipe with the Beskar Chef!