Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Kel Graten - Soft Parts WIP

• 48 Replies

Ju'siik Kelborn

• Anade buirk val nar
Re: Kel Graten - Soft Parts WIP
« Reply #45 on: Dec 07, 2015, 10:58 PM »
So I got these in the mail this week. :)

Yes, they are different colors. I need to get a hold of some black leather dye and I'll remedy that. I've taken some 220 grit sandpaper and roughed up the belt already. You can see some of it in the picture.

Kandosii sa kar'ta, vode an - "Indomitable at heart, brothers all."

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum ~ Daniel Fleetwood, Carrie Fisher, Katy Johnson, Stan Lee, Peter Mayhew

Ju'siik Kelborn

• Anade buirk val nar
« Reply #46 on: Jan 03, 2016, 09:38 PM »
So it turned out that the leather dye didn't work well, so at the suggestion of another Merc, I painted the pouches black. He said that his have held up well, but I may put a sealer of some kind on it.

Still gotta weather them, but they're definitely heading in the right direction. :)

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum ~ Daniel Fleetwood, Carrie Fisher, Katy Johnson, Stan Lee, Peter Mayhew

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Fortune favors the bold
  • Awards Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #47 on: Jan 03, 2016, 09:51 PM »
Those pouches turned out great vod!!  Glad to see the paint worked out!  Keep it up!  :)

Ju'siik Kelborn

• Anade buirk val nar
« Reply #48 on: Jan 03, 2016, 09:55 PM »
Vor'e vod!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!