Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My scratch build helmet

• 5 Replies
My scratch build helmet
« on: Oct 20, 2015, 02:55 PM »
Hello everyone, thought i'd post up my progress with the bucket. I'm weathering it as we speak. Comments/ suggestions always welcomed!

Kebiin Ke'Varek

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
Re: My scratch build helmet
« Reply #1 on: Oct 20, 2015, 03:03 PM »
Looking good!  :D

« Reply #2 on: Oct 27, 2015, 12:52 PM »
Well, here's the end result.... I have a few minor tweaks to make but let me know if it is passable? i think it came out pretty good for a first time build.

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Fortune favors the bold
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Oct 27, 2015, 01:16 PM »
That's a fine looking bucket, I'd definitely say it's passable.  Great job, I especially like the custom antenna earcap!

« Reply #4 on: Oct 27, 2015, 03:59 PM »
That's a fine looking bucket, I'd definitely say it's passable.  Great job, I especially like the custom antenna earcap!

Thank you Raestin, it was something different and yet a similiar concept to the typical radar. BTW your bucket is coming out very nicely as well, can't wait to see the finish!

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Fortune favors the bold
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #5 on: Oct 27, 2015, 05:40 PM »
Thank you Raestin, it was something different and yet a similiar concept to the typical radar. BTW your bucket is coming out very nicely as well, can't wait to see the finish!

Thanks vod!  I'm making progress, slowly but surely.  :)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!