Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Tenebris WIP

• 80 Replies

Delphin'Kam

• The Force is my best customer
Re: Tenebris WIP
« Reply #45 on: Jan 28, 2016, 01:58 PM »
That gradiant looks great!! I really like how it looks with the black flightsuit

Working on Kit Updates

Malek Dair

• Ratiin ba'balut oya!
« Reply #46 on: Jan 28, 2016, 02:04 PM »
Fantastic kit! Love the paint job. Very well done!

Oya vod!

Armour Thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=94290.0

Helmet Thread (COMPLETED): http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=95445.0

Soft Parts: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=107583.0

Gauntlets: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=114126.0

Education and armor, self defense, our tribe, our language and Our Leader All help us Survive

M.V.S. #29
B.O.M.B. #65
B.o.B.B. #009

Ronan

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions 40% increase or more Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #47 on: Jan 29, 2016, 01:40 PM »
I really like the design.  Does that neck piece rub together when you move your head around?

Tenebris

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #48 on: Feb 02, 2016, 11:28 AM »
Nope, doesn't rub at all, its all designed to be comfortable.  :D

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #49 on: Feb 02, 2016, 03:51 PM »
Thanks everyone   :)

Jupiter I have two nightmare lovely children, which means I don't have loads of time, but feel free if you want to give me a shout about anything. My other half is OM and knows more than me.

Just needs a bit of wire wooling. Ive kept it simple and small  for BRL's,  when I upgrade for brigades I'll have echani vibro daggers as my 'showy' weapon.

I was going with the idea of bits of colour a bit like vaders chest box thingy.

Be sure to fill the screw holes on the opposite side of the TFA pistol if you haven't already :)

Tenebris

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #50 on: Feb 02, 2016, 04:12 PM »
Yes I filled the holes before i overhauled and filled the central body and upto the rail.

I got OM, thanks for the words of advice support and encouragement everyone   :D

Delphin'Kam

• The Force is my best customer
« Reply #51 on: Feb 03, 2016, 08:56 AM »
I got OM, thanks for the words of advice support and encouragement everyone   :D

Congratulations!!!!!

Working on Kit Updates

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #52 on: Feb 03, 2016, 10:09 AM »
Congrats!

Orar Jaxx

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #53 on: Feb 03, 2016, 02:43 PM »
Congrats!

Hik'aari

• Nick'aari
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Weapons 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #54 on: Feb 03, 2016, 02:49 PM »
Congrats :)

I think all the work you have put in has shown and really come together for a killer kit :D

Hik'aari WIP  |  Cat #1319  |  Akii'su WIP
Need Help? Rules and Guides

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 100 official invasions.
« Reply #56 on: Feb 03, 2016, 11:09 PM »
Congrats!! :)

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278
Bo-Katan WIP - Bo-Katan Brigade WIP
- S7 Bo-Katan WIP

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Fortune favors the bold
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #57 on: Feb 05, 2016, 09:36 AM »
Woo-hoo!! Congrats!  :D

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #58 on: Feb 05, 2016, 12:19 PM »
Well done, vod!

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Evaar'la Kal

• Pistachio!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #59 on: Feb 05, 2016, 12:32 PM »
Congrats vod!

Instagram: @evaarla_kal

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!