Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Neo Crusader Reference Pix for Builds.

• 7 Replies

Biohazard

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« on: Jan 01, 2009, 05:24 PM »
Alright, so I spotted the Flashpoint Kotor book at work and decided to check it out so I could get some reference pics for you guys.

This is by no means complete, and some of them are a little blurry. I do have a scanner, but 1) I'm not good at using it right, just yet... and 2) the book is a trade paperback, so if I did scan it, it would be messed up and I wouldn't be able to turn it back in at work. No broken spines... XD

So, here are a bunch of reference pics of Rohlan Dyre, and several other mando's that appear in KOTOR, Vol. 2, Flashpoint.

Enjoy...

« Last Edit: Apr 10, 2009, 09:53 PM by A'den Skirata » Logged
« Reply #1 on: Mar 31, 2009, 08:48 PM »
I decided to post all the reference pix to help anyone interested in building Mand'alore the Ultimate. Like they helped me

These where all found surfing the net 2-3 hrs a night for a few weeks

It helps me build my project.

Hope they serve you good like they served me and this hard to build character. :)

« Last Edit: Apr 10, 2009, 04:56 PM by A'den Skirata » Logged

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
Re: Neo Crusader Reference Pix for Builds.
« Reply #2 on: Apr 10, 2009, 04:59 PM »
I willthis as I have time to scan in images and add them. Also, I will be creating a Crusader Era reference pix library as well.

This thread will remain locked for future addition of reference pix only, no conversation. Please do that in the other threads. If anyone has a series of pix they would like to add, please contact me via PM and I will unlock for you to add them. It will then be locked again.

« Last Edit: Apr 10, 2009, 08:12 PM by A'den Skirata » Logged

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #3 on: Apr 11, 2009, 06:14 PM »

Hondo Karr

« Reply #4 on: Apr 26, 2009, 07:51 PM »

Hondo Karr

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 11:44 PM »

Hondo Karr

« Reply #6 on: Jul 02, 2009, 10:32 PM »

Some Mandalorian Reference Pictures. (Warning - Large Images)
« Reply #7 on: Aug 16, 2009, 10:00 PM »
Here is a rather large collection of images I have screencapped off of KotOR and KotOR II. I can take requests to get pictures of certian Items as well. I'll post some of the pictures here for reassurance.

I've got over 600 Screencaps so far, so they're not all on Photobucket yet.
Enjoy, and I hope I help some of you.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!