Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Boba Fett boots scratch build

• 1 Replies

Russiya

• Live for today forget about tomarrow
  • Awards Family events 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Boba Fett boots scratch build
« on: Dec 30, 2015, 01:05 AM »
Hey there Vod I have been making many updates in the past few months and have finally decided to tackle the one that I have definetly dreaded getting to but with my next child being born within the next few weeks i may not get the time to make these for months afterwards . I am completely scratch building these from leather the old fashioned way this is day one . I searched the web threw every nook and cranny and found all reference photos possible to The fett boots I then drafted a template and began to cut out all of my parts (forgot to take photos of all these things) I then threw together some piping for all of the trim. Since i am not making a cannon boba I made 3/8 piping instead of what seemed to be 1/4" piping on the prop version. I then pulled out a last (a wooden mold of a foot) and pinned everything together just check and see how It looks together . Tomarrow I will see a majority of the pices and lining together and build up my last closer to the shape of Boba's boot .(note the white will not stay white but is much easier to air brush gray then black or brown )

Kavryn Falco

• I am the advice ninja
  • Awards Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: Boba Fett boots scratch build
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2015, 10:36 AM »
This should be fun. Definitely watching to see where this one goes!

Kotyc solus guyani, a mirdala solus shukala.
The strong one survives, but the clever one conquers.

Build & upgrades | Hurty things | K.O.V.A. #15 | M.A.R.S #7

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!