Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ammo belt?

• 8 Replies
Ammo belt?
« on: Jan 11, 2016, 01:29 PM »
Does anyone in BC have experience making ammo belts? I have never done any leather work and am thinking of just ordering one from the supply depot but because of the exchange rate would rather try to get something from a more local source.

Gnar-Gnar

• Awards 40% increase or more
Re: Ammo belt?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11, 2016, 01:32 PM »
An ammo belt can be as easy as a leather belt with surplus ammo pouches on it. Lots of great military surplus pouches out there.

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #2 on: Jan 11, 2016, 02:51 PM »
I plan to start playing around with making ammo pouches and belts... I have some nice thick leather to play with if you can wait a little and/or want to help out.

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.
« Reply #3 on: Jan 11, 2016, 04:12 PM »
I'm in no rush   ;D  I would love to help out if I could ever make it down to you for an armour party... The hard part is actually making it out there from Kelowna

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #4 on: Jan 11, 2016, 04:14 PM »
I hear that.    I have been working on a pattern and planned to laser cut the patterns and sell them as kits

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.
« Reply #5 on: Jan 11, 2016, 06:16 PM »
Maybe I'll make a road trip one weekend coming up here. I'd really like to meet everyone finally. I'm thinking of ordering a custom belt from Delta13 that I can double as a Jedi belt.

Aramys Strael

• Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #6 on: Jan 18, 2016, 02:22 AM »
Hey guys!

I'm one of the APP TEAM members assigned to the region. I do leather work. If you need anything - belt, pounches, holsters, knife sheathes, baldrics, harnesses let me know. I'm always willing to help ner vode. And I won't charge you an arm and a leg.

Bill Kohlleppel
250th Mandalorian Merc Member
MAJIC operative #009
MAAM #001
ORB ORS009
Ewok Relocation Agent #002
HORSEMAN: PESTILENCE
Kote at ner aliit, kote at an ner vode!
« Reply #7 on: Jan 18, 2016, 03:27 PM »
Hey guys!

I'm one of the APP TEAM members assigned to the region. I do leather work. If you need anything - belt, pounches, holsters, knife sheathes, baldrics, harnesses let me know. I'm always willing to help ner vode. And I won't charge you an arm and a leg.

I would be interested in that! I'm hoping to get a belt that I can double as a Jedi belt. Have anything like that?

Aramys Strael

• Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #8 on: Jan 21, 2016, 07:10 AM »
Ner vod, I make Jedi belts, as well as other style belts!

I think a simple ANH Obi-Wan style, Luke (ESB or ROTJ), or NJO series belts would your purpose. Let me know what you've got in mind and I'm sure Ican get you squared away.

Bill Kohlleppel
250th Mandalorian Merc Member
MAJIC operative #009
MAAM #001
ORB ORS009
Ewok Relocation Agent #002
HORSEMAN: PESTILENCE
Kote at ner aliit, kote at an ner vode!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!