Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

skyarrows weapon WIP

• 7 Replies
skyarrows weapon WIP
« on: Jan 26, 2016, 08:30 PM »
i figure since my buckets paint is drying il start on my hunting rifle and other weapons yesterday i found a cool lamp for my rifles barrel :) il post a pic soon once i figure out how to do it without photobucket . since photobucket has been glitchy lately

Re: skyarrows weapon WIP
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2016, 07:21 AM »
Would be a cool looking staff if you used that.

"We're more than just a people or an army. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas—but we can certainly kill you."
« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2016, 10:25 AM »

I found some more goodies this morning  !!

« Reply #5 on: Jan 27, 2016, 01:23 PM »
Hmmm... looks intresting!

"We're more than just a people or an army. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas—but we can certainly kill you."
« Reply #6 on: Jan 27, 2016, 01:28 PM »
Still making adjustments but here is a mockup of most of the rifle! I found a old crutch and it making a very interesting skeletal stock. Nothing is set in stone yet but im slowly making progress i still need to remove the pistol grip on the pressurewasher gun so it fits inside and then designe a new grip with trigger :)

« Reply #7 on: Jan 27, 2016, 07:09 PM »
made some more progress today :) im still figuring out the trigger area and also need to do some bondo work and other small details before paint. all in all i am happy with it so far

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!