Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Interest - Northwest Fan Fest - 8-10 July

• 3 Replies

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Interest - Northwest Fan Fest - 8-10 July
« on: Feb 14, 2016, 12:02 PM »
Northwest Fan Fest in New Westminster has announced that all three days will be free admission this year and they are going to try something new and hold a portion of it outside as a street festival, closing down Columbia Street [the main drag there in New West for those from out of town] which could be very cool.   Last year they got a parade permit and has a costume parade through town and it went pretty well so this could be a very cool event.   I have contacted them for info about a booth since vendor info isn't public yet, but I need a head count.

Who can commit to going, and who can commit to booth-sitting?   Please specify which days as well.  If we get a booth, we'd either need to staff it weekend, or possibly get one only for the outdoor festival part on Saturday so  need to know what I can commit to.

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

Gnar-Gnar

• Awards 40% increase or more
Re: Interest - Northwest Fan Fest - 8-10 July
« Reply #2 on: Feb 15, 2016, 02:33 AM »
I can booth sit and attend, so long as I haven't moved back to Cali for the weekend...

Echo9

Re: Interest - Northwest Fan Fest - 8-10 July
« Reply #3 on: Feb 24, 2016, 02:11 PM »
Sadly that's the same weekend as musicfest.. so i'll be unavailable.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!