Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Lii'kah's armor - *update brigade*

• 23 Replies

Lii'kah

• #1401 | House Burk'yc |
  • Awards Special Weapons Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Lii'kah's armor - *update brigade*
« on: Feb 15, 2016, 08:51 AM »
Just in time for trooping in 2016  :D

« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 10:30 AM by Lii'kah » Logged

reguillet

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: And we're done!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15, 2016, 11:18 AM »
That helmet looks great with a traditional "t" visor! And I love the hex pattern on your armor, very nice deatil work.

Hik'aari

• Nick'aari
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Weapons 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events
« Reply #2 on: Feb 15, 2016, 03:28 PM »
Honestly outstanding! That is very clever use of the Hex patterning. Should be very proud of that kit :)

Hik'aari WIP  |  Cat #1319  |  Akii'su WIP
Need Help? Rules and Guides

Malek Dair

• Ratiin ba'balut oya!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 15, 2016, 04:12 PM »
Great looking kit! Solid job all around from paint to weathering, looks like you should have your stripes in no time!

Oya!

Armour Thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=94290.0

Helmet Thread (COMPLETED): http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=95445.0

Soft Parts: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=107583.0

Gauntlets: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=114126.0

Education and armor, self defense, our tribe, our language and Our Leader All help us Survive

M.V.S. #29
B.O.M.B. #65
B.o.B.B. #009

Evaar'la Kal

• Pistachio!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Feb 15, 2016, 05:04 PM »
Great job in your kit vod, it looks amazing!  Colours work really well and the hex pattern is pretty sweet :)

Instagram: @evaarla_kal

Lii'kah

• Awards Special Weapons Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #5 on: Feb 16, 2016, 02:51 AM »
Thanks everyone!!! I'm really proud of it too  :D

Hope to get my OM-status in no time  :P

Big thanks to my husband (Anvilian B'gard), who made my ideas work  :kiss:

NeX

• Merc# 1189 - M.V.S. #033
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #6 on: Feb 16, 2016, 06:17 AM »
wow its amazing how good the nightowl helmet looks with the standard t visor.

Great job vod!! such an awesome kit  8)

Kebii'tra Verda

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #7 on: Feb 16, 2016, 06:32 AM »
That helmet looks great with a traditional "t" visor! And I love the hex pattern on your armor, very nice deatil work.
^^^This^^^.

#0127a Kebii'tra Verda
267th Brigade "Remo's Raiders"
Above and Beyond

Shri Dabol

• Hello there.
« Reply #8 on: Feb 16, 2016, 12:01 PM »
This is one of my favorites. Excellent job!

Gonna be a MESFAC (Master of Every Single Flippin' Aspect of Combat) someday.

"Mandalore will survive. We always survive."
~Bo-Katan Kryze

http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=94404.0

Yogi

« Reply #9 on: Feb 16, 2016, 12:10 PM »
Awesome job, I'm a big fan of the paint scheme and weathering. What gloves are those?

MMCC #1845
Haaranovor Clan

Ahn'vil Burk'yc

• | House Burk'yc |
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Award for 25 official invasions. EnviroOps Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #10 on: Feb 16, 2016, 12:19 PM »
It was a long ( and sometimes arduous ) task, but we made it :) my wife told me what she wanted, I told her what would work and what wouldn't and finally this came out :) learned a few things along the way :)

Lii'kah

« Reply #11 on: Feb 16, 2016, 12:34 PM »
Awesome job, I'm a big fan of the paint scheme and weathering. What gloves are those?

thanks!

I found the gloves on ebay:  Motorcycle Cyling Military Tactical Fishing Hunting Work Gloves.

You have them in full fingers and half fingers :)

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments  :kiss:

Myra Tiin

• Outer Space Vandal
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Celebration Chicago
« Reply #12 on: Feb 18, 2016, 08:42 AM »
 :o
This is beautiful !
Desert/tan colors do their jobs, and I like very much the line built by your kama plus the loin cloth :) And many other things.
Can't wait to see you irl (Maybe at BCC ? :D )

Desert ops Brigades - WIP  - Pixel Mandos
 QMU #017 - KOVA #002 - EMTS #118
« Reply #13 on: Feb 18, 2016, 03:12 PM »
Nice!

Lii'kah

« Reply #14 on: Feb 19, 2016, 02:33 AM »
:o
This is beautiful !
Desert/tan colors do their jobs, and I like very much the line built by your kama plus the loin cloth :) And many other things.
Can't wait to see you irl (Maybe at BCC ? :D )

Yes I will be there all BCC weekend  :P :P ;D

Talos Kot

• Cry Havoc ! and let slip the dogs of war !
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #15 on: Feb 19, 2016, 06:26 AM »
detail, detail, detail  .. paintwork effects are great .. out of  the box thinking well executed !!!!

Ahn'vil Burk'yc

• | House Burk'yc |
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Award for 25 official invasions. EnviroOps Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #16 on: Feb 19, 2016, 07:46 AM »
detail, detail, detail  .. paintwork effects are great .. out of  the box thinking well executed !!!!

Well, she explained everything to me when we planned it :P and as I was building and painting, she kept a vigilant eye on everything :)

Lii'kah

« Reply #17 on: Feb 19, 2016, 07:49 AM »
Well, she explained everything to me when we planned it :P and as I was building and painting, she kept a vigilant eye on everything :)

Mwhehehe  ;D

I wouldn't dare  8)

corriban

• Mercs War Correspondent
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #18 on: Feb 19, 2016, 10:57 AM »
Very very cool. The colors look so good together and I love the asymmetrical design of your loin and kama. Super original!

Zasiya Adenn V2 | Dee Ca'tra
MERC #1078 | KOVA #0011 | M5 #42 | QMU #019 | ALLUMINATI #027 | PMS #003

GardenGeek

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
« Reply #19 on: Feb 19, 2016, 11:43 AM »
Beautiful kit! Excellent work :)

Lii'kah

« Reply #20 on: Feb 26, 2016, 02:12 PM »
Thanks all for great respons!

I did not understand my husband couple of months ago when he was sooooo stressed to get his OM-email... now the first thing I checked in the morning is my email  :laugh:

Need to have some patience...  ;D

Lii'kah

Re: Lii'kah's armor - *update brigade*
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2017, 10:34 AM »
So... about 1 year later, I've decided to upgrade my kit to join a brigade.

I couldn't be more happy how the upgrade turned out..

I'm waiting to see if everything is okay to join the brigade, but I'm so proud of all the work we put into, couldn't resist to post the picture here as well  ;)

Manco Fett

• I don’t want your armor, I want my armor.
  • Awards Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Boba and Jango
« Reply #22 on: Jun 28, 2017, 12:33 AM »
Nice job!

I.G. @NorCal_Cap

Pre Pro 2- Boba Fett

Manco Fett- Mandalorian Protector
WIP  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=191488.0

WIP Legendary Galactic Gunslinger (Hopeful)
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=197283.0

Lii'kah

« Reply #23 on: Aug 12, 2017, 04:04 PM »
Because all the pictures are gone..

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!