Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

First set planning

• 37 Replies

Dyvna

Re: First set planning
« Reply #30 on: Oct 17, 2016, 11:23 PM »
The second idea would work for the 1/3 rule as the Execustioner helmet the verticle slots are also in the considered 1/3 rule. However in further discussing the first concept of you added additional slots in the space between the "nose" and the breather that would satisfy the 1/3 rule.
I think for simplicity sake I'll go for the second one but I think I'll have to test it on the helmet first. Thank you for the advice!

" Motir kotyc "

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #31 on: Oct 18, 2016, 02:34 AM »
I think for simplicity sake I'll go for the second one but I think I'll have to test it on the helmet first. Thank you for the advice!
Helmets are my favorite build piece Vod. Anything I can do To help or advise I will do. I've made way more than my share of Pep helmets and for some darn reason I keep making more.  Oya!

QMU#084

Dyvna

« Reply #32 on: Jan 20, 2017, 04:26 AM »
Long time no post, but I have a quick update that isn't related to the actual construction of my kit.

I finished the first sketch of the family crest I had planned on putting on one of my chest pieces and wanted to know if I'd get knocked back for including it.

The text is the same one featured in my sig, "Stand Strong"
Will there be any problem with putting this on my kit?

" Motir kotyc "

Jacyn Snow

• AKA Aran Kerir AKA Jordan Masters
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #33 on: Jan 21, 2017, 11:03 AM »
Thats pretty cool ner'vod, is it from anything else? or did you create it? thats the only issue I could think of

USMC

Dyvna

« Reply #34 on: Jan 21, 2017, 11:51 PM »
Thats pretty cool ner'vod, is it from anything else? or did you create it? thats the only issue I could think of
It's an original design based on my family crest. A lot has been changed so it doesn't look recognizable. I've shown it to a few people including family and no one's recognized it yet.

" Motir kotyc "

Jacyn Snow

• AKA Aran Kerir AKA Jordan Masters
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #35 on: Jan 22, 2017, 08:13 PM »
well cool, I'm no approval board member or anything but i don't see a problem

USMC

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Fortune favors the bold
  • Awards Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #36 on: Jan 23, 2017, 03:31 PM »
No issues as far as approval.  It's a cool crest!!  8)

candygirl_mn13

• The third edge of the blade
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 40% increase or more Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #37 on: Jan 25, 2017, 12:27 PM »
Looks good to me.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!